- In the I'm With You review, Anthony lets Cal Chuchesta "give some background information on the band":
Cal: Thank you, Anthony. Uhh, the uhh, the band, the Red Hot Jalepino Pepper is a uhh, super duper group. Rock, rock music, that's very funky, with a lot of bass...(Anthony sighs)Cal: Like dom dom dolom. And uhh, their first album came out befur Anthony was burn. And uhh, California.(Anthony, baffled, looks at the camera and claps sarcastically.)
- Cal Chuchesta's brief stint working at MTV.
- Oh dear god... his review of Filthy Frank's album Pink Guy. How? Well, Anthony's biggest complaint is that it wasn't offensive enough. Then he goes on and ramble about things that completely weren't on the album like 30 Rick Ross and a Beyonce feature and that the song "Kill Yourself" didn't make him want to kill himself.
- Cal's song, "iwas throwin up (on a teusdeay)".
"Get your butt to the store, and buy me a baby seal! Cuz that's...the deal! (Good rhyme!) Thanks! (You're welcome!)"
- As well as "coco (teh drenk!)".
- If the cocoa song wasn't bad enough, Cal got Filthy Frank and Pink Guy for the remix.
- The moment when Cal compliments himself and then thanks himself.
- The start of the To Be Kind review. Cal is standing by a sign that spoils the review, letting the audience know that the album will get a 10/10. Anthony angrily demands that Cal cover up the sign, and Cal obliges by standing in front of it. He then stays there, even while he's talking to Anthony.
- The start of the Government Plates review. While Anthony talks, Cal is grinning excitedly and holding up a piece of paper with "10/10" written on it. Anthony then states that he was feeling nothing more than a 6 on the record. Cut to Cal, with a mortified expression on his face, as the paper falls from his hands.
- Anthony and Cal's cameo in FrankJavCee's "how to review an album". Anthony is watching a video of Frank reviewing his own album, and he is superimposed over a vinyl collection via green screen. Cal doesn't know what green screen is and repeatedly compliments the collection, even saying that Frank is "a better music man" than Anthony.
Cal: Listen to 'em in the car...(cut to Anthony with a blank expression)...listen to 'em in the shower...Anthony: Or...outside.Cal: Listen to 'em out—(Smash Cut to Cal standing in the backyard shivering and holding a vinyl)
- From Anthony's review of Death Grips' "Birds":
Cal: AYE PAPPED A MALLY, AND I'M SWEATIN'! WOO!
- The ending to his review on the album Darker Witchcraft by Trap Them. After Anthony scores the album, Cal comes in complaining that he's not interested in the obscure bands Anthony reviews (all while Anthony looks at the audience and quietly says "I hate Cal Chuchesta") and screws up Trap Them's name by calling them "Mouse Trap" as he says they're "not a good band" and says they would only be good if "they'd be number one on the cherts". Cue Anthony giving a huge "SHUT UP!" to Cal as he jumps in fright and storms off.
- In Anthony's review of The Pop Group's new album Citizen Zombie, Cal interrupts him and asks if the band really are pop music. As Anthony tries to explain that isn't the case, Cal interrupts him again and insists they "gotta be real, gotta be that real pop-", to which a furiously Anthony screams "WE'RE NOT GONNA GO THERE!!", causing Cal to hit the wall and slide down it slowly. Anthony then just continues the review like nothing.
- In his Powers That B review, Anthony tries keeping the viewer waiting for just a bit longer ("Susthony Spencetano" indeed) before giving the review, before Cal finally caves in and shouts, "REVIEW THE DANG ALBUM ALREADY! GINNY DEBT 10!"
- And Anthony's reaction afterwards.
- In his Currents review, when Anthony notes on the album's new sound, we have Cal going into meltdown with "I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!"
- EVERYTHING off of Anthony's review of Cal Chuchesta's "mixtape" 'The New CALassic', just the surreal and abstractness of the review.
- The beginning just being Anthony looking he's regretting everything at the moment while Cal is dancing in the background, asking him to review his mix tape.
- During the 'Cal is in Hell' arc, Anthony gets a hold of the contract Cal signed with the Damon, only to find out it was literally just a piece of paper that says "YOU GO TO HELL". Anthony is obviously not amused.
- From his review of Miley Cyrus and her Dead Petz: WHY DEY PUT DA DICK IN DA PUSSY?
Cal: No, Anthony, no! Don't do it! Don't pap a Miley!
- "(beat) Fuck you."
- This was continued into the comments where Anthony posted four comments all saying "WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY?"
- WHAT DOES IT MEEEEAAAAAAAN?!
- The beginning of the review simply has Cal begging Anthony not to review the album...and Anthony just has a blank expression.
- "....Fuck it. Strong 1. *exits*"
- In his Pound Syndrome review, Cal gets confused over Hopsin's name.
- Anthony's Every Open Eye review has Cal proclaiming his love for "Laurey". Anthony then reprimands him for being a sexist pig.
- The opening for the review of The Incredible True Story by Logic features Cal doing a dramatic reading of a youtube comment.
- The spoof of the opening monologue from "Let's Go Crazy" in the Purple Rain review.
- His entire 50-minute video for Corey Feldman's Angelic 2 The Core album, mainly due to the album just being that incredibly So Bad, It's Good, and Anthony's frequent hysterical reactions to its sheer incompetence. Some more specific examples, though:
Female Backup: Come on boy, play with me...
- "If you just kinda want to laugh at it a little bit, if you really want to make yourself question whether or not you should live, and y'know, get those suicidal thoughts bubbling up in your head, please, listen to this whole record, because that's going to happen!"
- Anthony's sheer contempt at the bizarre skits (which inexplicably disappear halfway through the album without resolution), especially with how despite clearly being a Charlie's Angels reference, they're introduced using the intro sound to the Adam West Batman TV show.
- This bit:
Corey Feldman: *in his growly singing voice* I wanna get a taste...
Anthony: *stops the song* "Ooh, I don't want to hear about Corey Feldman tasting anything in a sexual manner."
- *while slowly spinning in place* "How is this legal? How is this allowed? How is this okay? Shouldn't someone go to jail? Shouldn't someone be in prison?"
- "Goddamn! I can't say no to the beat! I can't say no to the beat!"
- "We're already in this deep, we're already this close to killing ourselves. Let's just take that extra step and see if that happens."
- "'Bring the stars up to the moon'? The stars are farther away than the moon."
- *referring to a godawful "jazzy" piece* "Y'know, it's stuff like this that when people say 'White people ruin everything,' I know that's not true, but in the face of this, I can't come up with a retort."
- "'Thinking about my niece?' I know he didn't say 'knees,' but 'my niece?' I get he's a concerned uncle."
- From "SIRI PICKS THE BEST ALBUMS":
Anthony: Siri, what is the best Rolling Stones album? *under his breath* If you say it's the new one I will fucking kill you.
- "Siri, what is the best Hopsin album?" ... "It is Ra-" "JOKING, THERE'S NO GOOD HOPSIN ALBUM"
- The best Can album? "Blood by Kendrick Lamar is number 1."
- Siri picking Dopethrone as the best Electric Wizard album and the best Ghost album.
- For the last question, Anthony chooses The Rolling Stones:
Siri: Anthony, your language!