Funny: The Needle Drop
- In the I'm With You review, Anthony lets Cal Chuchesta "give some background information on the band":
Cal: Thank you, Anthony. Uhh, the uhh, the band, the Red Hot Jalapeno Pepper is a uhh, super duper group. Rock, rock music, that's very funky, with a lot of bass...(Anthony sighs)Cal: Like dom dom dolom. And uhh, their first album came out befur Anthony was burn. And uhh, California.(Anthony, baffled, looks at the camera and claps sarcastically.)
- Cal Chuchesta's brief stint working at MTV.
- Oh dear god... his review of Filthy Frank's album Pink Guy. How? Well, Anthony's biggest complaint is that it wasn't offensive enough. Then he goes on and ramble about things that completely weren't on the album like 30 Rick Ross and a Beyonce feature and that the song "Kill Yourself" didn't make him want to kill himself.
- Cal's song, "iwas throwin up (on a teusdeay)".
"Get your butt to the store, and buy me a baby seal! Cuz that's...the deal! (Good rhyme!) Thanks! (You're welcome!)"
- As well as "coco (teh drenk!)".
- If the cocoa song wasn't bad enough, Cal got Filthy Frank and Pink Guy for the remix.
- The moment when Cal compliments himself and then thanks himself.
- The start of the To Be Kind review. Cal is standing by a sign that spoils the review, letting the audience know that the album will get a 10/10. Anthony angrily demands that Cal cover up the sign, and Cal obliges by standing in front of it. He then stays there, even while he's talking to Anthony.
- The start of the Government Plates review. While Anthony talks, Cal is grinning excitedly and holding up a piece of paper with "10/10" written on it. Anthony then states that he was feeling nothing more than a 6 on the record. Cut to Cal, with a mortified expression on his face, as the paper falls from his hands.
- Anthony and Cal's cameo in FrankJavCee's "how to review an album". Anthony is watching a video of Frank reviewing his own album, and he is superimposed over a vinyl collection via green screen. Cal doesn't know what green screen is and repeatedly compliments the collection, even saying that Frank is "a better music man" than Anthony.
Cal: Listen to 'em in the car...(cut to Anthony with a blank expression)...listen to 'em in the shower...Anthony: Or...outside.Cal: Listen to 'em out—(Smash Cut to Cal standing in the backyard shivering and holding a vinyl)
- From Anthony's review of Death Grips' "Birds":
Cal: AYE PAPPED A MALLY, AND I'M SWEATIN'! WOO!
- The ending to his review on the album Darker Witchcraft by Trap Them. After Anthony scores the album, Cal comes in complaining that he's not interested in the obscure bands Anthony reviews (all while Anthony looks at the audience and quietly says "I hate Cal Chuchesta") and screws up Trap Them's name by calling them "Mouse Trap" as he says they're "not a good band" and says they would only be good if "they'd be number one on the cherts". Cue Anthony giving a huge "SHUT UP!" to Cal as he jumps in fright and storms off.
- In Anthony's review of The Pop Group's new album Citizen Zombie, Cal interrupts him and asks if the band really are pop music. As Anthony tries to explain that isn't the case, Cal interrupts him again and insists they "gotta be real, gotta be that real pop-", to which a furiously Anthony screams "WE'RE NOT GONNA GO THERE!!", causing Cal to hit the wall and slide down it slowly. Anthony then just continues the review like nothing.
- In his Powers That B review, Anthony tries keeping the viewer waiting for just a bit longer ("Susthony Spencetano" indeed) before giving the review, before Cal finally caves in and shouts, "REVIEW THE DANG ALBUM ALREADY! GINNY DEBT 10!"
- In his Currents review, when Anthony notes on the album's new sound, we have Cal going into meltdown with "I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!"