Funny: The Mask of Zorro
- Zorro pretending to be a priest and hearing a Confession. He gets the Ten Commandments wrong.
Elena: I broke the Fourth Commandment.Alejandro: You killed somebody?Elena: No, that is not the Fourth Commandment.Alejandro: [Beat] Of course not. What did you do to break the most sacred of Commandments?Elena: I dishonored my father.Alejandro: That's not so bad. Maybe they deserved it.
- He doesn't just get them wrong - he has no idea which is which or what most of them are.
- Perhaps some of Don Vega's education of Alejandro included some Japanese texts.
- The sword fight between Zorro and Elena in the first film.
- Alejandro as Don Alejandro is such a delightful jerk, it's hilarious.
- "Do you know how to use that thing?" "Yes. *gestures* The pointy end goes into the other man." "...this is going to take a lot of work."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.