- Nick's Must Have Caffeine moments. The decidedly not-a-morning-person Nick gets escorted down to breakfast by his cousin Maree, and she proceeds to nonchalantly translate his mumblings to the waiter... who calls over several other waiters, eventually getting half the kitchen staff and hotel patrons to watch on in sheer bafflement. Especially when he starts eating without possibly being able to know he has food in front of him.
Rupert: What happens if you put another plate of breakfast in front of him before he's finished this one? Would he eat that as well without noticing?
Maree: Yes, he would, just like a zombie. I've tried.
Nick: Eyenose cuzzedin lyebeans.
- Even funnier when you learn this scene was based on Neil Gaiman.
- Any sequence with the goat.
- When Sybil phones Romanov, and Nick answers. After just waking up. And not having had any coffee.
- Sybil: Romanov, are you DRUNK?
Nick: *unintelligible noise*
Sybil: *Outraged* You are! *rants*
- Isadora and Ilzabil. Especially just after they meet Grundo.