Funny: The Longest Journey
- At the police station:
Dumpy file clerk lady: "You again? Why do you keep bugging me?"April: "Because I'm an evil bitch who enjoys making life miserable for people with menial jobs."
- Do the monkeeeeeeeeeey!
- "Come here and let me pet you - AGGGH!"
- April makes a Funny Background Event in a news report
- The Pizza machine gets closed by the department of biological warfare. If you check it, you get told that if anyone's enjoyed a pizza from one of those machines, to immediately go to the hospital.
- The Outtakes.
- SOLAR ECLIPSE!
- April and her diary is full of irony. For example:
"Sundays are made for sleeping in. Sundays are made for walking around in baggy clothes, watching movies, nursing headaches and hanging out with your friends at the cafe. Sundays are NOT made for going to the worst neighbourhood in town to find a kid who might be able to give you the information necessary to infiltrate a powerful cult that plans to take over the known universe. That's what Mondays are for."
- April trying to use a computer like apparatus:
April: F.U.B.?Terminal: Fair Use Bureau. They are authorized to carry deadly weapons."
- And then there is Crow. He is the talking bird side-kick that makes this game good.
April: Crow, I need you to fly over there and get some of those berries for me. And Crow?
Crow: Yes, ma'am?
April: Don't eat the berries.
Crow: No, ma'am."