- BOING! This is the Hookshot! It extends and contracts and... BOING! It can grapple many things!
- Agahnim's weakness? The Bug-Catching Net. Similar to another later (but optional) strategy with Ganon in Twilight Princess...
- And using the shovel to fight the Agahnim-form of the final nightmare boss in Link's Awakening, or the bottle to fight Ganon in Ocarina of Time- all probably in reference to this, as they involve playing energy ball tennis with unconventional objects instead of your sword.
- What happens if you attack the chickens one time too many...
- The dialogue when asking Sahasrahla about the Master Sword:
Do you really want to find it?-> Yeah!__ Of Course!
- If you pound on the dwarven smiths' table with your hammer while they're tempering a sword for you, they'll get angry at Link and tell him "amateurs shouldn't try this."
- The Japanese commercial is a dance party.