Funny: The Legend of Tarzan
- Professor Porter describes his encounter on the mountain.
"At first I was just minding my own business and then all of a sudden I was mown over, by a Mammoth Marigold!"
Professor: Did that come from my base camp!?Terk: You see, the old Terk would just deny deny deny. But the new improved Terk would admit that she left the Bunsen burner on.Professor: Good heavens! (runs off in a panic)Terk: Hey! Aren't you proud of my honesty!?
- And at the end there's an explosion from the distance.
- Jane finds out her former fiancee is a spy.
Robert: Is it too low-brow to say "I did it for the money"?Jane: Perhaps. Is it too high-brow of me to say "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"!Jumps in the air and dropkicks him
Professor: Jane? What are you doing at the Cricket finals?
- She later uses the plane's radio to contact her father who is trying to listen to the Cricket match.
- Tarzan and Terk are wrestling...
Tantor: Can't you boys play nicely?Terk: I'm a girl!Tantor: Really?
- In "Tarzan and the British Invasion", Jane and her friends are creeping through a swamp, trying to avoid two panthers. Jane warns them to keep quiet and all of a sudden Greenie starts screaming that there's a leech on her arm. She screams for them to get it off, saying "it's sucking my precious life blood!" and it turns out to be a leaf.
Jane: So much for keeping it quiet.
- When the girls get cornered by leopards, Jane assures them that they wouldn't want to eat them as they're all skin and bone. As she says this, Hazel (the chubby one) can be seen trying to suck in to make herself look smaller.
- Earlier, they came to try and "save" Jane, by hitting Tarzan with their umbrellas (with Hazel protecting Jane and finds Tarzan hot). Despite being told by the Captain from the first movie that Jane chose to stay, but marched to the "rescue" when he mentions a "wild man".
- The Professor being stuck on the tree through the rest of the episode.
- Although it immediately turns serious, Kala's line when a bunch of gorillas are running screaming "snake!" qualifies.
"All this, over a snake!?"
- Ian's retelling of his day with Tarzan to his aunt.
Robyn: You dove off a waterfall!?Ian: Well...no.Robyn: Oh thank heavens.Ian: I dove off an elephant into the waterfall.Robyn: Excuse me!Ian: Don't worry, the poisonous eels had already left.Robyn: Poisonous eels!?
- When she grounds him, he protests "But Tarzan and I were going to explore the leopard caves!" and she remarks that is a very poor argument to change her mind.
- Tarzan pretending to be scared of Jane's powderpuff so she would stop pestering him trying to find out what he's afraid of.
- In "Rebellion of the Leopard Men", after La's leopard men kidnap Jane, they run into La being menaced by one.
La: Tarzan! Save me!
Tarzan: I'd rather save the leopard...(to Terk, Tantor and the Professor) She says she wants me to save her.
Terk: Oh, then maybe it was a poor time to KIDNAP YOUR WIFE!