* Sho'Nuff's dismissal of Bruce Leeroy's reputed Kung-Fu Prowess:
--> '''Sho'Nuff:''' The legendary ''[[FunnyBruceLeeNoises Wassah!]]'' Bruce Leroy, [[NowThatsUsingYourTeeth catches bullets with his teeth...]] catches bullets with his teeth? [[NWordPrivileges Nigga please]]."
** Sho'Nuff's attempt to get Leeroy to fight him in the theater becomes such an annoyance to the rest of the theatergoers that they ''all'' [[EverybodyWasKungFuFighting decide to fight Sho'Nuff and his crew]] just so they can go back to watching the Bruce Lee movies.
* The call and response boasting of Sho nuff and his crew. Which leads to a hilarious moment in the Pizzeria:
--> '''Leroy Green Sr.:''' I'm Leroy Green, who are you?
--> '''Sho'Nuff:''' ::genuinely incredulous:: Who am I?!
--> '''Henchmen:''' ::exchange hesitant looks:: Sh-Sho'Nuff?
--> '''Sho'Nuff:''' ::waves them down with a "We're not doing this right now, guys." expression::
* In response to one of Angela's music videos playing at Daddy Green's Pizza:
--> '''Sho'Nuff:''' Who plays this garbage? (''Turns to video playing'') [[ThisIsForEmphasisBitch Shut up, bitch!]] (Sidekicks video player, destroying it.)
* Vanity tries to seduce Leeroy at her nightclub by showing clips of Bruce Lee movies to get him aroused. ''It almost works'' except that one scene inspires Leeroy to disguise himself to sneak into Sum Dum Goy's wareshouse, and he rushes off to fulfill his quest before Vanity can kiss him.
-->'''Vanity''': (frustrated, as the screen shows Bruce Lee in action) [[SarcasmMode Thanks a lot]], Bruce!
* The whole quest subplot, where Leeroy's teacher had sent him off to return a "talisman" to an unseen super-master Sum Dun Goy, from whom Leeroy can attain final wisdom as a Master. [[spoiler:Everybody but Leeroy recognizes the talisman as a belt buckle, and Leeroy's teacher had sent him on the quest just to get Leeroy to realize there is nothing else to learn, he is already a Master too humble to realize it.]]