- His initial shoot. Behold!
- "Ric Flair, you are another JABRONI!"
- Sheik shooting on Hogan, live on RAW.
- The first episode of @midnight had a category called "Iron Sheik: Real or Jabroni?" which took all matters of subjects and asked contestants whether or not Sheik thought they were "the real" (he liked them) or "jabroni" (he hated it/them).
- Even his ambivalent opinion of Tito Santana was hilarious. "He okay, a Mexican....better than nothing..."
- An aged wrestling legend like the Iron Sheik is probably the least likely person on earth to comment on a Nintendo Direct. But when they announced Hyrule Warriors on December 18 2013 and he heard the word "warrior"...
- EVERYTHING on his Twitter.
- As himself on Robot Chicken.
- A story about Sheikie Baby making the most racist and hilarious promo of all time!
- Sheik's shoot on Kurt Angle on Howard Stern's radio show.
Funny / The Iron Sheik
Sheiky Baby may be one of the funniest nutcases we've seen in the world. Nutty Iranian grandpa doesn't even begin to highlight his madness.