Funny: The Incredible Hercules
- Two from Ares: "NO! Blows from an unseen assailant have felled Wonder Man!" and "I am sorry, teammate Wonder Man! I cannot hear you over returning fire!"
- Herc's thumbs up to Amadeus, as seen in this page's caption. That's the thumb of: "I came here to rescue you but you seem to be getting cozy with your evil captor. Stick with it, bro, I'll be back later." Hercules may not be particularly articulate, but he can still get his meaning across.
- Herc's flashback to seventies era Ares. "Hot DAMN, I'm evil!"
- "I feel a draft."
- Thor vs. Hercules? Amusing, but been done. While dressed as each other for complicated plot reasons? Hilarious. And resorting to playground attacks like purple nurples, groin attacks, and wedgies? PRICELESS.
Hercules: For the only way to win at an unwinnable game is to change the rules!Elf Queen: Brilliant!Queen's Advisor: But... that wasn't unwinnable... all he had to do was-
- Not to mention Hercules throwing the fight, and then using the deception to boost his own legend (and ego).
- Every usage of an Unsound Effect is hilarious, but that battle was particularly rife with them, such as GODDATHUNDAA and SUKKAPUNCH!
- That entire arc was brilliant! We have:
- Hercules is disguised as Thor, and has to sneak into the Kingdom of the Dark Elves and prove himself worthy. He comes across a complicated chess set, for which he has to win to prove that he has wits. Hercules' response? Knock it over.
- "No one else has mastered the Elven Tickler so fast."
- Delphyne Gorgon's Lock and Load Montage, especially at the end:
- Herc's numerous paramours recounting their "time" with him to his friends. The various facial expressions alone are hilarious.
Alflyse: Let me tell you of the Elven Tickler, and his mastery thereof.Twenty eight graphic minutes later...Namor: :oThor: :)
- Thor and Amadeus Cho, attempting to rescue Hercules from another dimension, end up fighting the Egyptian goddess Sekhmet. Cho draws on a knowledge of Egyptian mythology to intoxicate her and turn her into an aspect of Hathor (yes, Hathor), a goddess of love. And lolcats. I'm not making this up, you know.
Amadeus: How the heck do you know what a "roofie'' is in the first place?Thor: I saw it on the YouTube.
- From Herc #2: WHO'S THY DADDY NOW?!!!
- In The Mighty Thor-cules arc, Herc asks Balder (actually Malekith in disguise) why Thor is currently exiled from Asgard, and is told it's because Thor killed his grandfather. Herc finds this doubly hilarious, since killing your dad is kind of a thing in his family (Zeus killed his father Cronus, who had killed his own father Uranos), yet he himself managed to not only buck tradition and not kill Zeus but get his father reincarnated - as a Bratty Half-Pint.