- While performing a Sherlock-esque asskicking, Twilight lists the strengths of the Mane Six. Unicorn power, mastery of pegasus martial arts, whatever it is Pinkie Pie does, unnatural Strength, instant translocation, skill with blade...
- Twilight orders Unimpressive to teach Pinkie Pie how to fight bladecasters. At first he thinks she's trying to teach her how to bladecast, leading to the following snark:
“Sure thing,” [Unimpressive] drawled. He turned to Pinkie. “First, you take your unicorn magic—oh wait.” He threw his forelegs into the air. “I guess that’s that. Come back when you’ve grown a horn.”
Unimpressive: But she's loonier than a fruitcake!Pinkie Pie: There are no loonies in fruitcakes, silly. Only money cakes.Unimpressive: You see this? I'm not letting her come at me with sharpened steel.Twilight: I order you as your master and commander.Unimpressive: And what if I refuse?Twilight: I'll tell my mom.Unimpressive: Well played, General.
- And then...
- Unimpressive tells Twilight to drink something after using up her magic. She ends up choking.
Twilight: What kind of potion is that?Unimpressive: Potion? That's whiskey.
- Unimpressive in general, really.
- Luna outsnarking Nihilus.
Nihilus: You know what the biggest difference is, between you and I, Luna?Luna: Wings and a pretty face?
- "Honk!" Pinkie Pie cried as her hooves closed around Terra's nose.
- Spitfire and Rainbow Dash discuss Titan's storm.
Spitfire: Makes you feel small. Doesn't it?Dash: That? No way. Makes me think that Titan has size issues.