Funny: The Illusionist
The live-action film
- The introduction, showing how Eisenheim met an elderly man who sparked his interest in magic.
Inspector: They say the old man simply then... disappeared.(Man slowly dissolves into mist)Inspector: Along with the tree.(Tree abruptly blinks out of existence)
- There's not much, but you can't help but laugh out loud when Eisenheim's true plan is finally revealed, even if it's only out of sheer 'Oh my god that was unbelievable', like the Inspector did.
The animated film
- When the Scottish bar owner rolls down a grassy hill drunkenly.
- There is a brief scene after The Britoons play where their fans are completely ecstatic, to the point they rip and tear posters of the show.
- In the end credits, there is a extra scene where someone who was ecstatic with jukebox music earlier in the film to STILL be rolling around, even when it was rainy.