* Isaac bumbling around in the astronaut outfit from 1.02 and Freddie's hilariously unsympathetic response.
-->'''Isaac''': Um, Mr. Lyon? I can't breathe.
-->'''Freddie''': Take it up with NASA.
* Hector Madden: Fashion Police.
** To Freddie from 1.03, when he's wearing his usual shabby-reporter chic to dinner at the Maddens' country house.
--->'''Hector''': Freddie, you can't possibly wear that jacket! (double take) And those shoes!
** To Freddie again, in 1.05. It's not just that Freddie's dressed as a woman, with a scarf knotted around his head, it's that Hector stops him from taking it off by saying "a lady ''never'' removes her hat in a gentleman's car".
* Bel and Freddie's blase recounting in 2.02 of what they've been up to.
-->'''Freddie''': Where have you been?
-->'''Bel''': Buying pornography. You?
-->'''Freddie''': Picking up fascists.
* Virtually all of Lix's [[DeadpanSnarker Deadpan Snarkery]] and patronizing of the younger journalists.
** "Children, there will be tears."
** "Remarkable, Mr. Wengrow, looks just like you or I."
** The capper has to be her comment to Hector in 1.05:
--->''Oh, beautiful tie, Hector! It goes SO nicely with your eyes. Weren't you wearing it yesterday?''
* Randall's deadpan response to Bel and Freddie pitching an interview with a fascist on the same day the BBC brass are going to be observing the show:
-->'''Randall''': There might be better days to test-run this as an idea. Sundays are good.
-->'''Freddie''': We don't work Sundays.
-->'''Randall''': You get my drift.
* Crossed with a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: Hector cracking up in 2.05 when he realizes Bel is going off the handle about Freddie because of how she really feels about him (and that Bel HasAType):
-->'''Hector''': For someone so brutally honest with everyone else, you display such blatant deceit when it comes to yourself.
-->'''Hector''': -Back, and I hear his wife is still away. Well, you always did have a penchant for the married man.