- The transvestite's dance for Lydia. Lydia's startled reaction and Jeter's delivery of the line, "You must be she." really sell it.
- After rescuing Jack from the teens, Parry brings him to a den full of hobo's. The hammy way Parry and John the hobo address each other is priceless, as they both start randomly screaming and then stop to calmly greet.
John: How are you tonight?Parry: Not bad John. And you?John: Can't complain.
- Tom Waits' cameo as a disabled war veteran. He has a little talk with Jack, telling him a random story about a guy named Bob and... well, it's just hilarious:
Veteran: See, I'm what you call kind of a moral traffic light, really. I'm like saying, "Red. Go no furthur." Bwooi! Bwooi! Bwoooi!
- The Central Park scene. Parry decides to go au naturale, trying to convince Jack to do the same. Then he starts dancing:
Parry: Free up the little guy! Let him flap in the breeze!
Jack: I'm talking to the little people!Parry: Are they here?Jack: They say "Jack, go to the nearest liquor store and findeth the Jack of Daniels so that ye may be shit-faced! Doolang! Doolang!Parry: They said that?Jack: You are out of your fucking mind!Parry: Bingo!
- Then Jack's rant to Parry before that:
Jack: What if some homophobic jogger runs by and kills us to get back at his father? "Jack Lucas, found dead next to a dead, naked man. The two were dead and his companion was naked." I hate it when they use the word "companion." It's so insinuating. Probably boost the sales of my biography. The public has a fascination with celebrity murders involving nakedness.
- The next part shows Jack lying down with Parry, still naked, in the grass watching the night sky, during which Jack says this: