- When Troy shoots Satoris:
Tom: "Ow. You shot my butt! What the hell? You shot me in the butt!"
- As Satoris dies and burns:
Crow: "So Mike, when most humans get shot in the butt, they burst into flames?"
Mike: "Well, umm..."
Crow: "Turn around, let's try it."
- The "Canada Song"
- And of course...
Tom: "You've got mud on your face / Ya big dis-grace / Shovin' those sandwiches into your face, / Singin'"
All: "We will, we will, Rowsdower!"
Tom: "SING IT!!"
- The entire sequence with Mike Pipper, especially the Yosemite Sam impressions.
Troy: "You knew my father?"
Servo (as Pipper): "Knew him?! He was delicious!"
- From the same sequence:
Troy: What happened to him?
Mike (as Pipper): I jerked him!
- "I'd like to sing something from Bone Machine..."
- Troy trying to cut himself loose from the ropes:
Mike (as Troy): "I dropped it! ... Which is the sharp side? ... Um, I cut both my wrists! ... Um, I somehow swallowed the knife."
- When Rowsdower nearly bashes Troy's head in during a brief case of mistaken identity..
'''Mike (as Troy): "Wait, it's me!"'''Tom Servo (as Rowsdower): "I know!"
- "Rowsdower-mobile awaaaaaay!"
- "Canadian villain Garth Vader!"
- When Troy's walking through a forest of trees looking at the map.
Crow(As Troy): Turn left at the tree. That helps.
- The name Zap Rowsdower is already amusing on its own, but hearing Satoris growling it out in his evil, pitch-adjusted voice is enough to send Mike and the Bots into a giggling fit.
- The whole "Larry Csonka" Running Gag is this....namely because the name Larry Csonka generally sounds silly.
Tom (As Troy): *...to the tune of Sarah MacLachlan's Possession* "...and I will be the one...to hold Larry Csonka down...kiss him so hard...I'll take Larry Csonka's breath away....". The fact that Tom sings it in a flat, sing-songy manner makes it funnier.Mike (As Photo Of Troy's Dad/"Larry Csonka-A-Like"): "Hey! Get this caterpillar off my lip!"
- Some ominous establishment shots of the tiny town is shown while the sound of Rowsdower trying to start his truck is heard....
Crow: "Uh oh. The town's Alternator is shot."
- Troy calls the Operator, trying to find out about Mike Pipper but to no avail...
*Troy hangs up phone*Crow: "Aaaaaaannnndddd the investigation comes to a close!"
- The entire "Rowsdower's Terrifying Satoris-Induced Flashback-Nightmare of Doom" sequence....culminating in.....
*Rowsdower has a Catapult Nightmare moment, screaming*Rowsdower: "AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!......"Mike (as Rowsdower): ".....I FORGOT THE LIQUOR STORE CLOSES AT EIGHT!"