- Jordan Eats Normally Now examples:
Jordan: Why do you have a sausage roll?Nathan: I checked the fridge! I just thought she was a nice person; there's a lot of 'em in there. Thought it'd be nice if I started to eat some.Jordan: You're stealing from the dead, though; that's.. that's rude!Nathan: Is she dead? Well.. then, I'm doing her a favour, 'cause they're just sitting there, unloved and untouched. I.. I think I'm doing her a favour. [takes bite] And they're great, too!
- Nathan. Period. Particularly in his first visit to the house.
- And who can forget "I've got a sausage roll! I am not afraid to use it!" And of course, the moment when people tend to laugh, "I think we should take the sausage roll and leave."
- Nathan saying, "Gotta grab my shoes." Why do you think the sound cut to static then?
- From Hidden in the Trees: The comments from A Philosophical Discussion, in which a very drunk Hunter and a very sober Steward exchange insults.
Well, it is my sad duty to inform you that my legs are already located behind my head....The head of my penis that is. I felt I needed to explain that lest it sail right over your head (the one on your shoulders).
- What's especially funny is Steward's very calm and very collected responses to Hunter's drunken comments.
Oh, well thank you strange commenter WHOSE IDENTITY I CANNOT AT ALL HAZARD A GUESS TO.
- And then, when Charlotte (one of the Wooden Girl's minions) posts a comment using Hunter's name, he then proclaims:
- Also from Hidden in the Trees: This comment from PlanetNiles.
- The Jeanette Experience is made of awesome and funny. Especially Penny Balisong and her sister Chelsea. Especially when Chelsea hits on Jeanette. Especially when Chelsea is drunk and hitting on Jeanette. Read and enjoy.
Jeanette: God fucking damnit you are both on this boat with me why the fuck are we talking over fucking blogger?Chelsea: WELL MAYBE IF SOMEONE LET ME TALK TO HER ABOUT HER BREASTS IN REAL LIFE WE WOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE PRUDEY MCFRIGIDPANTS.Penny: I hate all of you.
- Amy of Something Generic summing herself up quite eloquently:
- A minor one, but still good. Laura-Beth of Old Is Good is trying to post a video of her favorite song, True Love by P!nk. Before she does, she tells us that she was being stalked by someone who is probably Slender Man that day. The video is...messed up to say the least: Her response? To be pissed off and annoyed. She even goes so far as to call Slender Man an immature, obnoxious little brat and tell him that she remembers when people barely knew who he was.
Funny / The Fear Mythos
The Fear Mythos occasionally turns into The Funny Mythos.