Funny: The Fairly OddParents
open/close all folders
- From the very first short:
- Vicky promises Timmy pizza after he does his chores, but Timmy tells her no anchovies. Guess what piece she saves for him has on it.
- From "The Fairy Flu":
Vicky: Because, my little artichoke, I'm 16 and you're 10. DO THE MATH!
- From Where's the wand, when Wanda magic wand has fallen into Vicky's costume box.
Cosmo: A magic wand in the wrong hands could mean total disaster! And Vicky's hands are the worst hands around!
- From "Power Mad", after Vicky overloads the power and Cosmo and Wanda have to go inside the Turner's TV and imitate all the shows.
Talk Show Host!Wanda: So, let me get this straight: you married...your car?(Cosmo is a hillbilly sitting next to a station wagon.....and a child size version of the vehicle- err... we mean mini compact car)Hillbilly!Cosmo: Yep! Now my kids get seventeen miles to the gallon!-OOBLEOBBLA!! (audience throws chair at him; angry honking noises heard in the direction of the audience; Hillbilly!Cosmo is knocked out of his boots)Vicky: I do! (clicks channel changer)
- Extra points for the hilarious spoof of The Jerry Springer Show.
- Everything in "Transparents", from it being a character-establishing episode for Crocker, right down to the white, angelic Galactus Expy suit he gets in his world domination fantasy.
Crocker: I'll trick them into sitting in this electric chair. If they survive, they're FAIRIES! If they don't, I HAVE TENURE!
- Crocker's "fairy detector chair", which is basically an electric chair in water.
Waxleplax: (To Timmy) You, for faking your show-and-tell project! (To Chester and AJ) You two for sneaking into the girl's restroom! (To Crocker) And you, for trapping me in a toilet-paper cocoon and telling two small boys they could enslave the Earth! That's not right!
- Then there's Princepal Waxleplax's reasons for giving Timmy, Chester, AJ, and Crocker detention;
- This exchange from "Father Time":
Present Wanda: I think lava lamps are stupid.1970's Wanda: Oh, really? Like, what do you do for fun?(Cuts to an image of a lava lamp on a computer, 1970's and Present Cosmo and Wanda are in front of it)Wanda: ...And you can download different lava!Young Billy Gates (Driving by): Hey! That gives me an idea! I'll connect every computer in the world to one another! I'll call it..."The Internet!"Present Cosmo: That's silly! You should call it "The Timmy"!Billy: Duhhh... Okay! (drives off)Timmy's Mom: "Internet! Breakfast is ready!"
- Aaaaand this is where I'd put a trophy... IF I HAD ONE!!
- I have goats...IN MY PANTS!
- This hilarious exchange:
Cosmo: Hi Timmy, look, I'm a lawyer! *Poof* Now I'm a fireman, WHEEEEE! Now, I'm just a simple fairy-slash-lawyer-slash-fireman, but Jorgon misses the point, there are many redeeming qualities to Timmy. Isn't it true that you also wished for new shoes, sunglasses, butlers and shiny teeth?Timmy: Yes.Cosmo: Wow, what a selfish punk! The defense rests.Wanda: That was your laser targeted defense?Cosmo: I'm a fireman, not a laser technician. *Poof* Now I'm a laser technician!
Cosmo: *Poof* Don't look at me. I'm just a coal miner.
- And then after Timmy's punishment is announced:
- "Spaced Out":
Wanda: Uh, Timmy...we've got some good news and some bad news.
- Timmy's Oh Crap! moment:
Timmy: What's the good news?
Cosmo: The good news is the alien we got you is actually the prince of the dreaded war planet Yugopotamia.
Wanda: And his parents are on their way here to destroy the Earth and rescue their son.
Timmy: What's the bad news?
Wanda: Oh, wait...that was the bad news...
Timmy: Then what's the good news?!
Cosmo: I found a nickel!
Cosmo: The good news is, I named my nickel Phillip!
- Cosmo's nickel:
Timmy: What's the bad news?
Cosmo: It's a GIRL nickel!
- In the episode where Timmy wishes every day was Christmas, causing the other holiday mascots (all male) to get ticked off at him. In one scene, they rush to attack Timmy but stop short when they come underneath some mistletoe. They all immediately start shaking hands and saying things like, "You're a nice person/I like you as a friend" before resuming the chase.
- "The Big Problem":
Timmy: "What's going on? You said you just couldn't grant me more wishes. I didn't know you'd have to leave me too." *cries*Cosmo: "We didn't know that either! Apparently the other thing I'm chock full of is not knowing stuff."
Wanda: I'm carsick!Cosmo: I'm Cosmo!
- Vicky loses Timmy because he wished himself older and frantically tries to find him with "Have you seen this twerp?" fliers.
- The Running Gag of adult Timmy being called "creepy".
- Nobody gets rid of creeps like Vicky!
- "Finally! Does your head pop off?" "It's not supposed to."
- This exchange always gets this troper, as Timmy learns to drive and Cosmo and Wanda are disguised as fuzzy dice:
- The Crimson Chin. Good lord, everything about the Crimson Chin, from his snap-transitions between emotions to his hammy overacting to his lampshadings of the medium.
Timmy: Bitten by a radioactive handsome actor, Charles Hampton Indigo became the Crimson Chin!Charles: Has the radioactivity affected your life? (bitten) AHARGH!Crimson Chin: By my mother's mandible, I say NAY!
- From "Dog's Day Afternoon"
Timmy: FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!
- Timmy (actually Vicky's dog Doidle trapped in Timmy's body) goes down to breakfast.
(plunges his face into his cereal bowl and starts lapping it up like a dog)
Mrs. Turner: He sure is hungry!
Mr. Turner: Oh, no. That's just how all kids eat cereal now. Face-first. I'm hip!
(plunges his face into his own cereal bowl, just like Timmy)
Timmy: SCHOOLBUS! SCHOOLBUS! CHASE! CHASE!
(runs out the door)
Mr. Turner: Wow, does Timmy love school or what?
(tries to plunge his face into his cup of coffee)
Mr. Turner: Ouch! Hot! It doesn't work with hot!
A.J.: I must say, this is a massive violation of my personal space.
- A.J.'s nonplussed reaction when Timmy (still Doidle trapped in Timmy's body) starts sniffing his butt.
- In Power Mad, Cosmo and Wanda make a whole string of decoy channels meant to distract Vicky.
Timmy: You guys don't do anything halfway, do you?Cosmo: Nope. We're two halves of a whole idiot!
- Earlier when Timmy points out how literal they made his wish.
- From "Tim-visible":
- In "That Old Black Magic", Dad, after telling Timmy not to step on cracks, swears to go back home only when each and every crack of Adrenaland is repaired. When he sees a worker with an exposed butt crack, he starts chasing him while holding a bucket for cement and a trowel.
- The horrible bike that Timmy's dad made for him, complete with a bag of manure for a seat.
- Cosmo freaking out whenever Super Bike says, "Super Toilet."
- In the Halloween Episode, we have this exchange:
Timmy's Dad: I'm going as your mom! *pulls down a mask of Timmy's Mom's face*Timmy's Mom: I'm going as your dad! *pulls down a mask of Timmy's Dad's face*Timmy: I'm going straight to therapy.
- After Timmy regrets wishing for the "worst possible non-lethal thing to happen to Chip Skylark," which turns out to be being Bound and Gagged by Vicky.
Timmy: I'm really sorry about this, Chip.Chip: Oh, that's all right, little pal. It's not like you wished for this to happen.
- Before that, Chip showed up at Timmy's house after crashing his car into a tree that suddenly appeared in the middle of the street.
- "Hi, I'm Timmy, and I—cheated on my math test."
- This scene from the episode "Knighty Knight". Towards the end, Timmy gives King Arthur (who appears here as a short, almost blind boy) a pair of glasses.
- Arthur: everything's so clear! I...I can see! I CAN FIGHT! (rips off his shirt and turns into a ridiculously tall, muscular guy).
- In "Inspection Detection", when Cosmo and Wanda are distracting Jorgen:
Jorgen: Your puny slideshow does not amuse me!Cosmo: Well, uh, we could just sit here cowering in fear of you?Jorgen: Oooh! I'll get my camera!*Cut later to another slideshow*Cosmo: And this is us cowering in fear 2 minutes ago! And this is us cowering in fear 30 seconds ago! And this is us-Jorgen: (Destroys slideshow) ENOUGH!
- The one that gets me every time is this exchange:
Cosmo: Let's play the not studying game!Timmy: How do you play?Cosmo: (Pushes books away from Timmy's desk) You're already playing it!Both: YAAAAAAAAAAAY!*they go off to play video games while Wanda looks like -_-*
Timmy: Chapter one... I'm done! Let's play the not study game!Cosmo: *clears books off table with a bulldozer*Both: YAAAAAAAAAAAY!*they go off to play video games while Wanda looks like -_-*
- And later on:
- Timmy becomes a fairy and tries to find Fairy World.
Timmy: (poofs in front of a midget vampire) Fairy World?Midget Vampire: Scary World.Timmy: You're not that scary.Midget Vampire: Oh yeah? Well here's a photo of your grandma's feet! (holds of photo of a pair of unnecessarily detailed gross feet)Timmy: AAAAAAAAH! IT BURNS!!!!
- "Mr. President, you just nearly caused a nuclear war! What are you going to do next?" "I'm going to Escalator Land!"
- Timmy wishes for his parents to have superpowers, so they can get their work done without getting worn out. Mom and Dad soon realize they have powers, but decide to keep them a secret from Timmy based on a reading a comic book. One moment later...
Timmy: Morning, guys.
Dad: WHAT SUPER POWERS?!
- Cosmo's empty head plays elevator music in one episode and Wanda uses it to store her candy.
- From "Inspection Detection", Wanda leaves in the middle of the Fairy Inspection in order to help Timmy who's running from the cops after being thought of as a shoplifter.
- Wanda: So what? It's just a stupid inspection! If you want to send us to the Fairy Academy, fine! But right now, Timmy needs us! *Poofs Away*Jorgen stares at Cosmo.Cosmo: ...DON'T KILL ME!!! *Poofs Away with Chicken Noises*
- From "Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary", Timmy is in a magical duel with a rich kid name Remy. The final challenge is to come up with most mystical animal they can think of.
- Timmy: I wish I was a crab! *beat* With two heads!
- "Super Toilet!"
- "OW! YOU SHOT ME IN THE EAR!"
- "Can't believe you shot me in the ear!"
- In "Boy Toy," Timmy wishes himself down to toy-size for an adventure with his Crimson Chin action figure, which has a number of "action phrases" (most of which are awful). At the end, though:
- Crimson Chin Figure: I'm totally into the idea of you giving me to Tootie! That way, she'll always have a small piece of you to smother and choke with love.Timmy: ...Wow. That was an oddly specific action phrase.
- In "Information Stupor Highway", Timmy's parents help him make a love letter to Trixie. Hilarity Ensues when they put threats & gooey stuff all over his letter. Here's the result.
- In "Mother Nature", Dad decides that since Mom is now working as a weather person, he has to be be both "Mom and Dad". Unfortunately, his idea of being two parents is using a puppet that looks like Mom. A puppet he has arguments with, to which Timmy says, "No amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."
Dad: Heyyy!Mom Puppet: HEY!Timmy: (Passes out)Cosmo & Wanda: Hey!
- Also, everyone's reactions to Timmy's mom in a fireman outfit:
- From Abra-Catastrophe: "When this is over, I'm wishing for a world without puns."
- Made funnier with Cosmo and Wanda's commentary track, where they say the same thing.
- "I thought you said 'Plastic surgery'!" as said by Cosmo, complete with breasts, during a rapid-fire series of clips provided by Cosmo's mother to discredit her son's relationship and godchild assignment.
- Also, Cosmo: "I'm keeping them" (referring to the gag boobs)
- Timmy's Mom *bawling* "EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIEEEES!"
- *Timmy and his dad both take a step back*
- "Pants are for squares!" "Studying is for squares!" "Electric bills are for squares... like pants!" "Hygiene is for squares!"
- "SCRAMBLE THE FAIRIES!"
- "But, we could've destroyed the bridge without scrambling the fairies."
- "I LIKE TO SCRAMBLE THE FAIRIES!"
- "Sir, we usually just poof to Earth. You didn't have to destroy the bridge."
- "I LIKE TO DESTROY THE BRIDGE!"
- "But, we could've destroyed the bridge without scrambling the fairies."
- "What flammable-" *BEEP* "PUDDING!"
- "I like making the buzzy noise!"
- The entire sequence during Abra-Catastrophe when Crocker disguises his van as an ice-cream truck. Complete with Pop Goes The Weasel playing in the background and Crocker laughing maniacally.
- Made even funnier when Crocker then turns the
vanice-cream truck into a spinach truck to scare children away. "AHHH...SPINACH!!" And, then cue a whole bunch of sailors. "AHOY! SPINACH!"
- Made even funnier when Crocker then turns the
- When Timmy finds out that Crocker used to have fairies himself as a kid (who turn out to be Cosmo and Wanda), and he does one of Crocker's "FAIRY GODPARENTS!" spasms upon realization.
Timmy: If I do that again, hit me.(Cosmo produces an oar)Timmy: Not now!
- Also, "Must...Resist...Stupidity impulse." *Poofs a Jack-in-a-box in front of him* "Not...resisting well!"
- And earlier on in the same episode, Timmy decides that he has to go back in time further to the 80s to see if Crocker is still miserable. Just before he gets there, we see another time machine leave a pair of flame trails behind it.
- Timmy has run away from home and joined a carnival
Wanda: You can't stay a carny forever, Timmy.Cosmo: Yeah, you don't have the experience! You've never even been to prison!
- In "Abracatastrophe", a Running Gag is Wanda getting brown stuff thrown in her face by Bippy, a monkey.
Wanda: PLEASE be mud...
- "Pipe Down." Any character screaming and then exploding. Funniest example is Timmy's dad. Timmy breaks some important stuff, Timmy's dad screams angrily, but no sound comes out, because Timmy wished for silence. Timmy's dad tries again and Timmy puts a hand to his ear as if to say, "I can't hear you!" Timmy's dad screams again with his hair igniting and his face turning purple, before he explodes.
Timmy's Dad: (waves his arms wildly) This is not a bulldozer! (runs with his hands at his chest while leaning backward) This is not a fudgesicle! (pretending to row a boat) And how is this Ghostbusters II?!
- It happens a second time when the sound is back and he finds out that Dinkleberg melted all his trophies into a golden toilet seat. When he screams, Timmy and his mom immediately run away and jump to avoid him exploding.
- Timmy being the worst charades player ever during this episode.
- Timmy's Twitchy Eye when Timmy's mom showed him that her old bikini still fit.
- Also hilarious considering it was a Male Gaze for every boy fan.
- Sylvester Calzone, especially when he beats himself up.
Sylvester Calzone: You're the species, I'm the extinction!
- In the episode "Beach Bummed":
Sea Monster Emergency Response Team general: "We are not a waste of money! Now prove it, and waste him!"Pan over to show two guys shoveling dollar bills into a fire.
- After Timmy wished for the world to be full of superheroes, his antagonizers become supervillains. Francis becomes an anthropomorphic bull called the "Bull-e" with a big "E" on his chest.
Timmy: What's the "E" stand for??Bull-e: It's the second letter in "death", and the third letter in "die"!!
- Oh my gosh! It's GAH! The Norwegian Supermodel!
- He's Norwegelicious!
- I have a calendar?
- He's Norwegelicious!
- From The Musical:
Cosmo: There's still enough pretty color for one of us to slide down the rainbow bridge! Wow, there wasn't a manly word in that sentence.
Wanda: (anguished) COSMOOOOOOOOO! (suddenly happy) WEEEEEEEEEEEE! (anguished again) COSMOOOOOOO!
- While Wanda is sliding down said bridge:
Flappy Bob's dad: We've searched everywhere there would be clowns, circuses, fast-food restaurants, that sideshow in Las Vegas—we spent a lot of time in Vegas.
- When Flappy Bob is reunited with his parents, doubling as a heartwarming moment:
Flappy Bob's mom: Thirty-six years!
Flappy Bob's dad: We even checked the U.S. Congress! It was full of clowns, but none of them were fun!
Flappy Bob: MOM! DAD! (hugs them)
Flappy Bob's dad: And we'll never lose you again! But if we do, let's all agree to meet in Vegas!
- The running gag from the time when Timmy wished he had no emotions. People would do increasingly terrible, funny, bizarre, or cruel things to him, then ask the same thing:
Several People: How does that make you feel?Emotionless Timmy: It doesn't.
Cosmo: Angry, stop hitting Happy! Fear, get out from under the bed! And Envy, Jealousy, stop arguing over who loves Love more! [crash from off screen] Oh great... Bravery's on the roof again...[Bravery falls with a crash to Timmy' bedroom floor]
- You're weird...
- Cosmo trying to take care of the box containing all of the personification's of Timmy's emotions:
Cosmo: oh, looks like I forgot to return his common sense!Timmy's Common Sense: WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T JUMP!
- This gem:
Trixie: (to an emotionless Timmy) I'm ignoring you.(Timmy doesn't reply)Trixie: I said I'm ignoring you!(Again, no response)
- Quite possibly Trixie Tang's best moment in the entire series:
- Timmy has been getting so strong after a wish he's hurting people so Cosmo gives us this little gem.
Timmy: (to fairies) HELP! I'm huge, I'm hurting people, and I'm misunderstood!Cosmo: Just like the I.R.S!
- Basically the entirety of Channel Chasers
Wanda: (referring to the violence in the Tom and Jerry parody) Wow, you don't see cartoon violence like that anymore.(later)Cosmo: Wow, that's violent, too. Didn't they have censors back then? note
- Future!Chester and Future!A.J. stopping to blow up the ruins of Dimmsdale School and bask in the fact a place they hated is now wiped clean from the world.
- Lampshade Hanging all over the place:
Jeff: Hey kids, I'm Jeff! (gets up close to the camera) Ignore the shaving cut and the five o'clock shadow. I'm a kid, just like you!
- And made even funnier by the fact that, each time, Wanda or Cosmo's head was blocking the violent scene. So no, Cosmo - no, we don't see violence like that on TV anymore.
- That part when they go into a parody of Speed Racer. If you watched the anime, you'll laugh a lot once those over the top explosions and facial close-ups with Oh Crap! expressions kick-in.
- "TAXES ARE TOO HIGH!"
- "EAT MY RIGHT WING, PUNK!"
- The Blues Clues parody, a huge take that to the show, especially the human character.
- Deep Toot. I'm still laughing just thinking about that one.
- "WHO ARE YOU, DEEP TOOT?!"
- Especially funny considering it's a play on the Richard Nixon whistleblower, Deep Throat.
- 'Future Timmy making the same mistake as his parents.
- In "Just the Two of Us," Trixie, suddenly becomes completely insane despite being relatively sane before, completely loses it and attacks Timmy after he breaks up with her when they're the last two people on Earth. Timmy's following line is the best.
Timmy: "Note to self: Never break up with a girl in the violent gardening tools section."
Timmy: You're pretty!
- When Timmy wished his parents would get some friends, which leads to Cosmo and Wanda becoming Mr. and Mrs. Turner's friends, they realize that they've been neglecting Timmy (more than usual), so rather than blow off their dinner plans with Cosmo and Wanda, decide to be as rude as possible to drive them away.
Mr. Turner: Ooh, Wanda! Have you gained weight? A loooot of weight?Wanda: Uh, no? So, uh, how's the coffee here?Mr. Turner: You tell me!(Throws hot coffee in Wanda's face)
- Later when he asks her again:
Mr. Turner: Have you gained weight?Cosmos: A loooot of weight?
- After Cosmo and Wanda disappear to discuss what to do about the Turners, the Turners wonder where they went:
Mrs. Turner: Hmm, they've been gone a really long time.Mr. Turner: Maybe they're dead.Mrs. Turner: Quick, let's establish an alibi!
- Later when he asks her again:
- From "Lights... Camera... Adam!"
Adam West: How do you say this word?Guy Playing Cleft: Chin.
Crowd: TV's Adam West!
- "Finally! I got to direct in a sailor suit! And now I'm a racecar driver! Sweet! Dreams really do come true!"
- This Running Gag:
Adam West: WHERE!?
- Ricky gets tricked by Timmy into marrying a teen beauty pageant who's rich, who actually turns out to be Denzel Crocker's mom.
- Nega-Timmy walking into Crocker's class room and then just hissing in his face.
- Nega-Timmy's evil plan is to destroy the make up factory, apparently everyone uses make up, even Timmy.
- Hyperactive Crocker.
- F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,A For AJ,F!!!!
- "And now, I think I'll run a marathon! But first: FAIRYGODPARENTS!FAIRYGODPARENTS!FAIRYGODPARENTS!"
- In the same episode, they turn "I'm off to run a marathon." into a sort of running gag... literally!
- From Timmy The Barbarian-"Mt. Fluffy Bunny! Wait, that's not very scary. Mt. Disco! No, wait...Mt. PAIN!"
- Also, Jorgen Von Strangle skipping over all the more cheerful parts of the story much to Timmy's annoyance.
- "And then Cosmo...tripped on a bug!"
- "Wanda! Nag! NAG LIKE YOU'VE NEVER NAGGED BEFORE!"
- The entire episode, really.
- In Something's Fishy, Timmy finds out that his Wet Willie gear is useless underwater.
Timmy: Hollywood lied to me!Cosmo: Hollywood lied? Curse you, movie critic Gene Shalit!
Wanda: You sank Atlantis nine times!? Where was I when this was happening?Cosmo: I have a whole secret life that you know nothing about!
- And later, when they find Atlantis...
Cosmo: Thank you, movie critic Gene Shalit!
- The fact that Cosmo somehow managed to sink Atlantis nine times.
- And later, when they find Atlantis...
- The episode where the Turners moved to a "Stepford Wives"-esque community had the bit where all the zombified people (plus Cosmo and Wanda) tried to get Timmy to get drink the brainwashing milk... then Crocker pops up, saying in the same deadpanned zombie voice "Fairies, faries..." For some reason, that make this troper laugh.
- From "Fairy Idol", after Chester wishes for the penguins to be warmer, the earth basically enters the sun.
The sun: HEY! A little space?!
- Basically Fairy Idol in its entirety. THE funniest Fairly Odd Parents special.
The sun: ...Was it something I said?
- Then, at the very end, when Chester wishes everything back to normal, the earth moves farther away from the sun.
- Crocker's reaction upon seeing Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, and Jorgen in the second part of the Wishology special is downright hilarious. He spazzes for 15 seconds before growing exhausted and panting heavily.
- Just... this:
Wanda: (panicked) Cosmo! Timmy's parents found Poof!Cosmo (also panicked) Oh no! Those people have no idea how to raise a child! (notices Timmy glaring) No offense, Timmy.Timmy: (deadpan) None taken...
- "Worst plan ever."
- Just...Just, this.
Timmy: Don't worry Jensen, this battle will only take 2 minutes.*Cut to all of them in a torture chamber*Wanda: You were close; the battle took 1 minute 40 seconds.Timmy: (To Jensen who is hanging right next to them) See Jensen, have I ever lied to you?
- The episode where Timmy's mom turns their house into a bed and breakfast because Timmy's dad quit his job to become the sock monkey king. The guests are Crocker, Dark Laser, and Tootie, who are trying to capture Timmy's fairies, destroy him, or kiss him, respectively. At one point he ends up in his parent's bedroom and tells them that the guests are after him. Their responses:
Timmy's Dad: Do they want to buy my sock monkeys?Timmy's Mom: Do they want to stay an extra night and give me even more moolah?
"Don't push my buttons and I won't push yours, bub."
- There's a bit where Timmy pushes a button on Dark Laser's chest turning his body into an inflatable raft. When Dark Laser tells his henchmen to chase Timmy they pull out paddles and begin dragging him across the floor.
- Later on there's the Scooby-Doo chase scene which ends with a parody of Scooby and Shaggy being chased by the Headless Horseman.
- Tootie's response to Dark Laser saying she's too young for lipstick:
- Crocker trying to escape in a jet only to crash it into the driveway across the street from Timmy's house.
- When Dark Laser escapes he presses another button on his chest, which puts him in a pink evening gown.
- Mom and Dad give Timmy a vial of acid to play with so they could watch their show staring a Crocodile Dundee parody who hunts bad parents.
- Timmy after melting the mailbox: "It's fun and destructive....it's FUNSTRUCTIVE!"
- In "Anti-Poof", the gang are in the fairy mall buying diapers...for Cosmo.
- The entire episode Bad Heir Day is one big Funny Moment after another. Though, the icing on the cake has got to be when Crocker teaches
Denzel Jr. DJPoof how to drive.
Crocker's Mother: Make a wish, Denzel.Crocker: (Deadpan) I wish I could get out of this highchair.
- "That was perfect! Tomorrow, we'll try parallel parking."
- "FLY MR. STORK! BRING ME A CHILD! * Crash!* Oh, sorry, I guess I should've opened a window first.."
- Crocker teaching Poof how to shave. "And that's how real men shave, in the dark, with a sharp razor!"
- Poof and Crocker playing
FootballOblong Ball. Crocker can barely throw the ball ten inches. Poof throws it and....sends both the ball and Crocker flying several yards.
- Crocker's list of things he actually wants for his birthday-"Number 1, to make them pay! Number 2, to show them all! Number three...a Jet Ski!"
- Also, this exchange at the beginning of the episode-
- While "Lights Out" might have had its scary moments, it also had some pretty funny moments too, made even better by the fact that the viewer couldn't see what was happening on-screen...
- And the only thing that we really could see was their eyes.
- The entirety of "Food Fight".
- In "Crocker Shocker" when Timmy needs the last of his fairies' magic to teleport to Earth, Wanda squeezes out the remaining magic in Cosmo's body by putting him through a wringer, then putting him on a clothesline and beating him with a tennis racket.
- Timmy's Dad becoming a Criss Angel parody in "Dadbra-Cadabra".
Timmy: Look everyone! Mr. Dicaprio's a fairy!Crocker: No I'm not! (starts floating) There's just one explanation for this: FARIES have turned me into a FAIRY!
- As said parody he also wears a pair of tight pants that make him incapable of walking normally, so he wobbles looking like a South Park character.
- This exchange when Timmy turns Mr. Crocker into a fairy and reveals him as a prank:
Woman: Wow! He really is a fairy!Man: And he needs to work out!Crocker: You try joining a gym on a teacher's salary!
- In "Farm Pit" a tornado whisks Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof to Cleveland. Cosmo thinks that they're in Oz. Hilarity Ensues.
- Timmy's dad in his "Daisy Dude" shorts.
- "Balance of Flour." This line said in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice: "More. Good! MOOORRRREEEE!"
- In "Meet the Oddparents", we have this exchange between Jorgen and Timmy when the latter thinks he's there to take his fairies away:
Jorgen: What are you talking about?Timmy: What are you talking about?Jorgen: What are you talking about?Timmy: What are YOU talking about?Jorgen: What are YOU TALKING ABOUT?!Timmy: What are YOU TALKING ABOUT??!
Jorgen: Call it a hunch, a sixth sense. Also the golf ball ratted you out!
- Later, when Jorgen finds out that Timmy's parents know he has fairies, he explains just how he knew:
- In "Fairly Odd Pet" when it's mentioned that Sparky could be sent to the pound, Cosmo believes that the pound is a place where they pound you with a mallet and convert all your money to British pounds, and with the USD to GBP exchange rate Sparky will lose 30% of his portfolio and will never be able to retire.
Jorgen: You don't want that one. He's not too bright.Timmy: That's not a nice thing to say about the dog!Jorgen: I was warning the dog about you!
- When Timmy wishes that the kitchen was full of cats to trigger his mom's allergies, his dad thinks she's a monster and jumps into a barrel of push pins he stole from work. He lampshades this, saying "Sometimes even I marvel at the terrible choices I make."
- When Timmy finds Sparky.
- In "Turner and Pooch" Crocker goes through several different disguises while stalking Timmy, but when he can't get an ice cream man disguise he goes for the next logical choice: a vampire he calls Count Creamery.
[Sparky answers the door floating and wear a robe and glasses.]Crocker: Get out of my way ordinary dog, I'm looking for a magical middle-aged man!Sparky: Whatever floats your boat, bra!
- Crocker thinks that Timmy's Dad is a fairy and barely notices Sparky reading a newspaper.
- In "Dinkle Scouts" Timmy's Dad suggests they go to a state park, which as shown on the brochure is built on a faultline and next to an active volcano.
- In the past Timmy's troop not only hit an iceberg while canoeing, but also while playing volleyball. Timmy's Dad hits a third iceberg at the end of the episode after a hawk drops him from the sky.
- Timmy's Dad saying he can't take the scouts to the movies in his Scoutmaster outfit or he'll get arrested.
- "Dead silverfish can't make your dreams come true. I learned that the hard way."
Timmy's Dad: Make my wife disappear?
- The entire episode is hilarious; it is the result of putting Timmy's dad and Cosmo together, after all.
Cosmo: Isn't that illegal?
Timmy's Dad: Not if you make the police disappear!
- When Timmy's Dad asks Cosmo to wish that Dinkleberg never existed against the latter's advice, it results in a Non Sequitur Causality where society has been destroyed and Timmy's Mom is a two-headed dragon.
- Timmy's Dad made the attic his dressing room—I mean man cave.
- In "The Terrible Twosome" when Poof and Foop begin working together, he suggest they call themselves "Poop", then "Brangelina".
- Their pranks on Crocker, which are turning his churro into a stick of dynamite, giving him a box of chocolates full of scorpions, then bringing his swan boat to life and having him ride into the mouth of a one-eyed sea monster.
- Foop going through his "terrific twos" and hating it.
- In "App Trap", we have an exchange that sums up the SmartPhone perfectly:
Chatty: Hello, Timmy. I'm your virtual assistant, Chatty. I come complete with games, a camera, an MP3 player, and A BURNING DESIRE TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE.Timmy: WHAT?Chatty: ...I mean, UNLIMITED TEXTING.
- When Chatty attempts to mislead Timmy with virtual versions of Cosmo and Wanda, the one of Cosmo states "As a totally modern woman, I feel just as comfortable in jeans as I do in a cocktail dress!", and Timmy says that it was dead on.
- Crocker's excuse for impaling Principle Waxelplax on the rear with a fork. "It's cupid's fork...of love...I LOVE YOU!!!"
- "This is so sudden. And...unwanted."
- From the storybook All Washed Up!:
Wanda: There are four basic elements: earth, air, fire, and—
Cosmo: JELLY BEANS!
- In one episode, Timmy is in class when something goes wrong and makes a wish that he can get out of class 'inconspicuously.' Cosmo poofs a pair of rockets onto his desk and Timmy shoots out through the ceiling, getting everyone's attention.
Wanda: (To Cosmo while Timmy is flying through the air and screaming) IT MEANS 'WITHOUT BEING NOTICED!!'
- Cosmo says Timmy wouldn't have been noticed if he didn't scream.
- After that Crocker notices the burn marks on the floor and assumes Timmy exploded, saying "Hey, Turner exploded! That's one less mouth to teach!".
- From the video game, Jorgen giving off a sponsor before the final boss:
Jorgen: Brought to you by Smark's Brand Magic Wands: The Perfect Wand for the Perfect Fairy.
- Even better, one of the panels you can get Vicky to jump on during that boss is that exact advertisement.
- Cosmo on double-jumping: "It's twice the fun, and only two-thirds the calories!"
- The following gem:
Cosmo: Let's split up! I'll take Timmy, Wanda, Poof and Cosmo!Timmy: Good plan!
- In the episode of Remy Buxaplenty and Juandissimo's first appearance, Cosmo popping up in front of Juandissimo to distract him, including this gem when he taunts him:
Cosmo: (makes himself look like a fat version of Juandissimo) Chunky hunky!Juandissimo: Stop!Cosmo: (makes himself look like a monkey) Monkey chunky hunky!