Funny: The Day the Earth Froze
- The Mads' invention exchange consists of Dr. Forrester stealing Frank's money and putting it into Unhappy Meals. There's something funny about how Frank tries to stand up to him at the end, in that he isn't all that convincing.
Dr. Forrester: Push the button, Frank.TV's Frank: No, I want my money back.Dr. Forrester: Forceps, Frank. Pain.TV's Frank: I don't care; I want my money!Dr. Forrester: Electro-shock, Frank.TV's Frank: No!Dr. Forrester: Push the button!TV's Frank: No!Dr. Forrester: The box, Frank!TV's Frank: Pushing the button.
- Joel's constant chiding of the bots for their dark senses of humor, especially when he starts doing the same.
- The infamous scene where two clowns perform a trapeze act that involves spanking each other.
Tom: Whuh... oh no, no, no, they're doing it clown style, no!Crow: And Madonna thinks she's innovative!Joel: Oh, please tell me this isn't happening!Crow: "More, more; I'm a bad clown"!Tom: Yes, children's windows of perception are open for only a second only to take in the horror that is the circus!
Tom: [As a clown] Hoo-hoo, let the nightmare begin!
- Along this track, their constant fear of clowns.
- Crow's hilarious impression of Bullwinkle.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.