The entire movie is one long series of sight gags, silent snarking, and puns, but these moments stand out above the others:
- When Wallace is about to give the Mind Manipulation O-Matic its first try. Gromit is so Genre Savvy it hurts.
Wallace: I haven't tested it yet, but it should be perfectly safe. Just a bit of harmless brain alteration, that's all.
- Gromit and Victor's dog, Phillip, are fighting on one of the merry-go-round cars...only for it to stop after running out of money. Gromit is scrambling for change, when Phillip pulls a flowery purse from somewhere, pulls out some money and sticks up in the meter, grinning at Gromit before resuming the fight.
- Towards the end, when Victor gets his pants caught on a weathervane:
Reverend: Beware of the Moon!
- Gromit pulls off what just might be the most perfect Face Palm in movie history.
- The "big trap": a gigantic female Were-Rabbit puppet controlled by Gromit in the back of the Anti-Pesto van. Even funnier when Wallace doesn't see the upcoming tunnel and keeps driving.
- Victor's Humiliation Conga, complete with Gromit dusting his paws of him.
- An annoyed Victor slamming the shutters because the Dramatic Thunder keeps punctuating the Reverend's exposition.