Funny: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
The entire movie is one long series of sight gags, silent snarking, and puns, but these moments stand out above the others:
- When Wallace is about to give the Mind Manipulation O-Matic its first try. Gromit is so Genre Savvy it hurts.
Wallace: I haven't tested it yet, but it should be perfectly safe. Just a bit of harmless brain alteration, that's all.
- Gromit and Victor's dog, Phillip, are fighting on one of the merry-go-round cars...only for it to stop after running out of money. Gromit is scrambling for change, when Phillip pulls a flowery purse from somewhere, pulls out some money and sticks up in the meter, grinning at Gromit before resuming the fight.
- Towards the end, when Victor gets his pants caught on a weathervane:
Reverend: Beware, the Moon!
- Gromit pulls off what just might be the most perfect facepalm in movie history.
- The "big trap": a gigantic female Were-Rabbit puppet controlled by Gromit in the back of the Anti-Pesto van. Even funnier when Wallace doesn't see the upcoming tunnel and keeps driving.
Wallace: You're a total knockout! *WHACK*
- Later, Gromit uses the female Were-Rabbit puppet to lure Were-Rabbit Wallace away from danger. Upon seeing the female Were-Rabbit, Were-Rabbit Wallace brushes back his ears and then chases after the female Were-Rabbit, grabs its paw and carpets the arm with kisses, before pinching the female Were-Rabbit's tail. Gromit's eyes widen, before he indignantly slaps Were-Rabbit Wallace.
- Victor's Humiliation Conga, complete with Gromit dusting his paws of him before stomping back into the tent to tend to the Were-Rabbit.
- An annoyed Victor slamming shut the window because Dramatic Thunder keeps punctuating the Vicar's exposition.
- Hutch's quotes that are taken from previous W&G shorts are hilarious in their new context.
Aww, the bounce is gone from his bungee!
- Appropiately, Lady Tottington uses Pansy Spray, applied to the eyes, to keep Victor from shooting Were-Rabbit Wallace.
- After a fearful Were-Rabbit knocks a vase off the roof...
PC Mackintosh: Stand back! There may be a large rabbit dropping!
- When Wallace finds himself nude after returning to normal, he grabs a nearby box to cover himself up. On the label? "May Contain Nuts."
- When Wallace gets stuck in the chute leading to the kitchen, he asks Gromit for assistance. Said assistance is a giant mallet that comes out of the wall and pounds Wallace through like a ten-penny nail.
- The policeman telling the church organist to knock off his dramatic organ pounding during the Vicar's exposition.