It's a Robin Williams
series, of course
it's gonna be chock full of these!
- Simon and Zach improvising a sexy meat song on the fly in front of Kelly Clarkson in a restaurant.
- Sydney's horror at Kelly grinding up against Zach in the recording booth.
Sydney: I'm about to watch America's sweetheart orgasm in front of my father.
- Simon dodging questions about his Pro Bono project involving ducklings.
Sydney: Can I have a straight answer?
Simon: No but you can have a gay one because ducks are fabulous! I can say that because Gay Brad's out today. Although I suppose he's out every day.
- When releasing said ducklings back into the wild.
- Simon learns that Sydney never learned to drive because she was traumatized from the way he taught her (he let go of the steering wheel, while at the interstate, and forced her to jump to the driver's seat), and decides to give her a real driving lesson. Hilarity Ensues
- Simon points out a stop sign
Simon: You see the stop sign? You see the stop sign? You see-oh there it went
- A bird is on the road directly in front of the car; Sydney slowly drives forward with the constant assurance by Simon that the bird will move. It doesn't.
- After, he tells her to stop and let the pedestrians cross, immediately worried that she won't stop because she "has bloodlust."
- Sydney attempting to make a left turn.
- Towards the end of the day Sydney has a moment where she comes close to giving up, and we get additional glimpses of her Hilariously Abusive Childhood
- She was taught to swim by being thrown into Lake Michigan and told "to find the shore"
- During a camping trip, Simon doused her with turkey urine "to mask (her) human scent" because she wanted to see a deer. It was turkey mating season. Also, turkeys are very sexual.
Other Driver: Well, the good news is that the car isn't nearly as damaged as you two are.
- The group finds out what Zach's sex face looks like, and can help but notice whenever he makes it in everyday life. Then Lauren begins imitating what they used it used to look like.
- Simon's seething hatred for Australia.
- Especially Simon and the musician improvising songs about how much they hate Australia and New Zealand.
- Andrew and his rather Shipping-esue fantasies about Snap, Krackle, and Pop. He even makes a female OC...
- A lot of the Hilarious Outtakes that play over the end credits.
- An exchange between Simon and Sydney:
Simon: When have I ever let you down before?
*Sydney glares at him*
Simon: Oh look, there's your mom.
- Sydney becoming a smug video game addict in "The Face of a Winner".
- Everyone who gets the office virus being quarantined in the conference room, with so many humidifiers running that it looks like a swamp.