- After the death of Nancy's stepfather, an insurance agent tells Nancy and her mother they are insured for 175000 dollars. Nancy and her mothers excited squealing and the agents awkward reaction are priceless.
- When Sarah first finds out about Manon, she nervously asks the other girls if they worship the devil.
- When Sarah has Chris under his spell, it is pretty amusing to see a previous Jerk Jock resort into a love sick lapdog.
Chris:(handing Sarah a flower) I wanna apologize for those guys in French. They're assholes.Sarah: (dropping the flower) Yeah well, you know what they say. You are who you hang with.
- When the girls play a game of "light as a feather; stiff as a board" on Rochelle, they are not only impressed at their work, we get this from Rochelle.
How do I get down?
- Then Bonnie's mom unexpectedly walks in and they drop Rochelle on her ass.
- Nancy asking for a "smaller ass" when the Sarah and the girls collectively use magic to change Sarah's hair from blonde to brown.
- When Bonnie catcalls a random guy and tells him he has a cute butt, Sarah deadpans, "You have a cute butt, wanna have dinner?"
- The girls' reactions to Sarah telling them she slit her wrists are so awkward it's hilarious. Most notably after Sarah says she did it with a kitchen knife, Nancy excitedly says "punk rock" as if she approves.
- Sarah snatches a hair from Laura Lizzie to use in a spell. She covers up with...
Sarah: Sorry, I thought I saw a bug. You know they have shampoo for that?
- When Sarah is watching Chris's football practice, Nancy messes with him by shouting out sarcastic words of encouragement. The noise causes him to trip up.
- Just the racial slur "Negroid." Who the hell says that?!