Funny: The Castle of Cagliostro
- In the opening scene the security staff of the casino Lupin and Jigen just robbed try to pursue them. Key word being "try".
- Lupin's (successful) attempt to reach Clarisse's tower, especially when his impromptu long jumping skills come into play.
- Some of the lines from Streamline's dub crack this troper up. Such as when Jodo's shadows burst into the motel room and Lupin asks "Hey, what is this - a tour group from Hell?"
- Zenigata is told by Interpol to drop his investigation of Count Cagliostro, as he has too many "friends" in high places due to the extent of his counterfeit ring. So when Fujiko invites him to join Lupin in crashing the wedding, he eagerly agrees, charges right into the heart of the operation and makes it quite clear that he's making fun of his superiors by "discovering" the printing presses making counterfeit bills. On live television. Broadcasting worldwide.
Zenigata: "Oh NO! What Have We Here? Those look like Printing Presses! Mmm, and What Do I See Over There? Oh my, these are Yen! Could they be COUNTERFEIT?"
Random diplomat: *facepalm* "He's such a bad actor..."
Zenigata: "There's fake money of All-Most Ev-Er-Ry Nation! I came looking for Lupin, but discovered a Crim-In-All plot! Oh, what to DO??"
- Pretty much any scene with Zenigata is this. Another special mention goes to when Lupin is injured by a bullet, Zenigata screams this gem:
"LUPIN! Don't you dare go dying before I can arrest you!"
- When Jigen and Goemon carry the phony Lupin and interrupt the wedding, Jigen is wearing vampire fangs for no particular reason.
- Lupin himself was playing up the creepy factor by pretending to have been resurrected from the dead, "representing the deceased of the catacombs", there to claim the bride. Goemon's traditional choice of dress and concealed eyes in this instance already give a ghostly vibe, at least to a Japanese audience, but Jigen's suit would not have been so creepy by itself, so he either thought of wearing the fangs himself or Lupin convinced him to do it. In either case, he quickly loses the fangs as combat becomes imminent and they are never seen or mentioned again.
- After Lupin escapes the castle with many injuries, he wakes up several days later and angrily says how he needs to eat a lot of food so he can recover quickly. Cut to him gorging himself until he literally turns green and his host asks if he needs a bucket.
Jigen: (as Lupin passes out) He says he's full.
- When a massive fight breaks out at the wedding, Fujiko (there in disguise as a reporter covering the event) cheerfully gives a running description of the events while casually beating off soldiers that come near her with a wrench. At one point a soldier comes in from behind to attack the camera man. Still giving commentary, she pulls out a gun and shoots the soldier.