open/close all folders
The Cartoon Hero's Reviews
- His breakdown at the end of the Inukami! review.
- From the The Powerpuff Girls Movie review:
- From The Brave Little Toaster Goes To Mars review: SEKRET NAZI APPLIANCE ARMY!
- Also when it's revealed that the Military Appliances want to destroy humans because they "were built to be replaced," he laughs at the nonsense reason and claims that would mean that his Wii should be trying to strangle him. Cue him looking suspiciously at his Wii, and giving it the "I've got my eyes on you" fingers before returning to the review.
- When reviewing Treasure Planet, he wonders what the offspring of Captain Amelia (a Cat Girl) and Dr. Doppler (a dog) would look like. Cue "One fine day with a woof and a purr…" "That would explain so much."
- From the Ctrl+Alt+Del series review, done in crossover with Rowdy of TV Trash:
Rowdy: Hopefully, if a web cartoon ever does go to actual TV, it'll be a lot better than this!
) You do know Gary the Rat
started out as a web series, too, right?
Rowdy: …I'm gonna go cry now.
- His April Fools Joke Review on The Super Mario Bros. Super Show and The Legend of Zelda and he actually uses the video footage of the CD-I games.
- Also this nice little gem from the episode:
: Mick Jagger
is rolling in his grave right now... and he's not even dead!
- From the Once Upon a Forest review:
- When Hewy Toonmore shows up during his Dinosaur review, he is shrugged off only for The Hero to call him back because the movie is boring.
- From his review of "Batman: Under the Red Hood"- "Do I look like Peter Parker to you? ...Don't answer that."
- His entire review on Bakshi's Lord of the Rings. Given examples:
- —>Showing Samwise with an unsettling facial expression.
Hero in short silence.
Hero: Ok maybe I'm immature but I just gonna use that audio.
- Everytime he disovers a disfigured looking character.
- This bit from the "Top 10 Cartoons I Hate That Everyone Else Loves":
: I swear to you, it sometimes seemed like this series
had as much filler as—
Hero: GET THAT SHIT OFF THE SCREEN!
- Rosario + Vampire: "And it's a harem series. SIT BACK DOWN!"
- In his Sonic The Hedgehog The Movie review, after Dr. Robotnik tells Sara that after Metal Sonic destroys the Land of the Sky, her and him will be the only ones left so they should get married and have kids, we get this reaction.
Hero: Please tell me this doesn't end with Robotnik trying to stick his...
Hero: ... where it doesn't belong!
- From his review of the Gurren Lagann movies and why one probably shouldn't watch it with children present.
Hero: During the final battle, Nia and Yoko are kinda shown topless. Lets just say that...
: It is very cold...IN SPAAACE...
- In his "Top 11 Worst Mistakes of Season 4", after pointing out that almost every bull from Barnyard had udders despite being, you know, bulls: "Incidentally, from now on, I'm gonna be wearing a pair of fake tits in my reviews. You know that image that just gave you? That horrible, terrifying image that's now burned into your nightmares? That's what it felt like watching Barnyard!"
- The fake Skype call between the Hero and the Autarch of Flame's Hades in the Top 20 Teen Titans Episodes list—it has to be seen to be believed. Especially the Broken Masquerade at the end.
- In the Top 10 Animated Sequels list, a Hero version of Dr. Insano named Dr. Insanero appears—and instead of battling him, the Hero makes him leave without throwing a single punch.
Hero: That's like me adding in a random character to my show just for the sake of a couple of jokes! *door slams open*
Dr. Insanero: *evil laugh* FINALLY! It has been a long time coming, Cartoon Hero, but now you shall witness the arrival of your greatest nightmare, Doctor Insanero—
Dr. Insanero: NO?! What do you mean, no?!
Hero: No, as in, we're not doing this. As if people don't already have enough excuse to call me a ripoff!
Dr. Insanero: But I have an insidious invention to—
Hero: GET OUT!
Dr. Insanero: Fine—but you haven't seen the last of me, Cartoon He—
Hero: DENNIS, arm the turrets.
Dr. Insanero: Eep! *shuffles out the door*
- In his Loonatics Unleashed review, when he finds out that the setting is in the far future on the city-planet of Acmetropolis, he theorizes that the story is set in a Bad End for Looney Tunes: Back in Action where Steve Martin was successful in using the Blue Monkey diamond to take over the world.
Bugs: Of course!
- This bit from the Avatar review:
Hero: Or perhaps you remember [Mae Whitman] better for THIS.
Hero: And now you'll never look at Katara the same way again. You're welcome!
- This little bit of Fridge Logic from the Pokemon 4Ever review:
Hero: Well, don't worry, Mr. Marauder, I'm sure you're unstoppable now in your giant war mech made of...branches. You know—unless someone has a match. Or a flamethrower. Or a fire Pokemon. Or a strong breeze.
- His reaction to the cast change in Pokemon Ranger And The Temple Of The Sea, then suggesting all the characters had throat surgery that went badly.
- His entire review of Archie's Weird Mysteries, which is down in the style of Tv Trash, completely with him using a higher voice and "I'm the Rowdy Reviewer and...why do I suddenly have a signing off catchphrase?"
- In his review of Inspector Gadget 2, Gadget, who clearly has a crush on G2, trades chips with her to stop some of his glitches. To which we get...
Hero: Face it, Gadget. This is the only way you'll ever get a part of yourself inside her.
- In his "Top 10 Worst Animated Christmas Specials" list, at #3 is the Elf Bowling movie. The "plot"? Santa's brother kidnaps his elves and takes them to Fiji, where Santa has to rescue them by winning an Elf Bowling contest. To which we get this:
Hero: Let's save the elves by possibly breaking their bones. Ho-ho-ho-ho!
Trials and Tribulations: An Ace Attorney Retrospective