Funny: The Boat That Rocked
- During the game of I Have Never:
Gavin: I have never been in bed with a girl, and after sex, thought she wouldn't notice if I let go a little... bit of wind, did so, and realised it wasn't wind; it was diarrhoea. So, I've never been in bed with the girl of my dreams... with poo all over the sheets behind me. Raise your hands, anyone who has not done that.Everyone denies it except Doctor Dave.Angus: Ohh-h-h! David!?Dave: to Gavin You bastard.Gavin: What?! I didn't tell anyone!Carl: You did that?!Dave: Yeah...Carl: What did you do?Dave: Well, I - I told her that my wife would be home in five minutes, so she left.Carl: So, you got away with it!Dave: It's a grey area...Gavin: Tell him.Dave: The problem being that my wife then came home and I got into quite a lot of trouble for pooin' in - in the bed, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
- The Count, about to make his (possibly fatal) jump from the titular boat's mast into the sea: "A-wop-bop-a-loo-bop-a-wop-bam-boom!"
- Thick Kevin disguised as the Easter Bunny for Christmas.
- "When did you have sex with Bob?" "Oh, stop badgering me, I— .... how old are you?"
- Minister Dormandy: "We have their testicles in our hands, Twatt. And it feels good!"
- "Sometimes, just sometimes, I think I should be called Clever Kevin." *Falls out of bed* "Ow."
- The sign at the end reading "Anyone but Angus."