Funny: The Biggest Loser
Some funny moments from The Biggest Loser include:
- Surprisingly enough, three in the Season 11 premier.
- When the contestants found out that their first challenge would be a 5K, several contestants made comments to the camera. Justin said that he'd seen them on TV, and thought "Who'd be stupid enough to show up to one of those?"
- When Arthur interrupted Bob's talking to the camera by falling over, the resulting conversation was rather amusing, and somewhat memeworthy. "How am I supposed to stand up if I can't move my leg?"
- And lastly, when Jillian said something about not going to yell at people, Bob made an amusing comment about how "Jillian will always yell at people." It Makes Sense in Context and is Truth in Television - she does, indeed, yell. Repeatedly.
- Season 11, third week's Last Chance Workout. At one point, Arthur threw up while on the the treadmill. Jillian's comment: "Oh, he did throw up, how sweet!"
- Season 17 features Survivor Borneo winner Richard Hatch. When the couples are on the treadmills and they are tempted by money, Richard gives a Call Back to the tax scandal that put him in jail.
Richard: "25 grand is a lot of money! But...."Erin: "....Split it two ways, take taxes out though...."Richard: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....Who pays taxes?"