Funny: The Artist
- Around the beginning of the film, you can see a sign backstage in the theatre that reads "Performers must remain silent when behind the screen."
- "Bang!" It comes off as a most welcomed tension reliever, given the scene it happens in.
- The early sequence where George is letting Uggie take his bow instead of bringing on the female lead, including a certain one-finger gesture from her.
- George's wife defacing all the photographs of him in magazines.
- "I saw Tears of Love..." "Did you come for a refund?"
- Last line of Tears of Love: "Goodbye, Norma. I never loved you," as George's character sinks into quicksand.
- "I'm blackmailing you! Get it?"
- When George accidentally fires the gun and shoots the floor and the sound scares Jack so much that he faints.
- He didn't faint - he did his trick of 'playing dead'. One has to marvel at how a dog knew the exact right thing to do to defuse the rather tense situation.