Funny: The Adventures of Duane & BrandO
- From theCheetahmen song:
Cheetahmen, you are my failed expirement!So sorry, you don't meet the requirement.You're a sign I should have gone into retirement,I'll run into you and drain your life of its entirement.
- From Double Dragon:
Unlike me, you'd better run; think twice,'bout where you're hiding, big cats eat mice.
- "Where's my shirt... Can't find it... Where... is... my... shirt..."
- The demo of One-Winged Angel, with the lyrics "I am Sephiroth/I am awesome/You are not/You are emo/I am goth/Just in case/You forgot/I'm SEPHIROTH/SEPHIROTH".
- "Yeah, Simon Belmont, bitch! Take that shit! Dracula! FUCKER!" The way Duane pronounces "Dracula" and drags out the R at the end of the word "fucker" is priceless.
- The name's Bubble Man and I've got somethin' to sa--", and Air Man saying "I'm as useless as Bubble Man" shortly later.
- In the same song, pretty much everything about Flash Man.
- Also in the same song (at the very end): "Now get on your knees and cry like a lady DEAD...yer mother"
- Also from the same song, "I'm coming to get you, you German bastard!"
- Not from the same song, but instead in the LP of Devastation's version of Zelda 2, if you wait till the very end of the song: "I AM ERROR, I GOT NOTHIN' TO SAY." "Dead."
- "I shit peanuts. I. SHIT. PEANUTS."
- "When all's said and done, I'm not even getting laid..." and everything after that.
- Oh shit it's a ghost! NOOOOooooo...
- Although it seems to have disappeared...
Batman 1: "I'm Batman."
Batman 2: "I'M Batman."
Batman 1: "I am the Bat."
- Robotnik. Just...Robotnik.
Robotnik: Well, HRBLRBLBLBBLLLR, it's the egg with the most,
Doctor RoBLRLBRtnic, Sonic, time to go or you're toast!
I apPRLBRBRLBR in every act with my Eggman ride,
New moves, new plan, no place to hi-BRLRBLBLLBR!
- Another example from the LP of D version of the same song:
Sonic: Don't you know that you look like a fucking walrus?Robotnik: BRLRBLBLLBR!Sonic: ...That flies...
- TheAmazingBrand0's Pokemon rap trolled the YouTube community.
- From the Action Adventure World Vs. The Plasmas' Metal Gear:
Snake: Do you see this five o' clock shadow? I shaved an hour ago! That's how much more manly I am than you!
- In Episode 4 of Brand O's Zelda 3 song, during Link's mushroom-induced hallucination sequence, it quickly cuts back to reality, where Link is repeatedly tripping over himself in the woods while gurgling the Zelda fanfare.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.