The 2009 charity drive: Dr. Insano appeared in an attempt to take over the drive, only to have his goggles knocked off and be unmasked live before thousands. With the most appropriate timing in the history of anything, Spoony Insano screamed in horror for a few seconds right before the live feed cut out for about fifteen minutes.
- The beginning of the drive is also pretty funny. Doug claims they didn't have enough money to bring in the guest reviewers, as they walk in one-by-one apologizing (completely deadpan) for not being able to show up, with excuses ranging from busy schedules to not liking the Critic to getting surgery. The last guest to enter is Rob:
Doug: The only other person that couldn't make it, unfortunately, was my brother, and… You know, it's-I guess it's not a really huge loss. He's always such a pain in the ass—
Rob: (slides into frame sporting a big shit-eating grin) Hi, Doug.
Doug: Oh, hey! Hey, I was just saying what a shame it was that you couldn't make it?
Rob: What's going on here?
Doug: I was talking about what a complete a-hole you are all the time, y'know, and how you can never actually make it on time.
Rob: You know, I just happened to be driving through the neighborhood and I saw that there were an unusual amount of parked cars outside.
Rob: I was wondering, you wouldn't be thinking of doing a charity drive without me, would you?
Doug: Now, you know I would invite you—I did invite you.
Rob: Oh, really?
Doug: Didn't you get the invitation?
Rob: Yeah, you mean the one that said "Hi, we're not doing anything this weekend. Feel free to go fishing."?
Doug: That's the one! Wha-were you going to go ice fishing, because it's pretty cold to go fishing nowadays, isn't it?
Rob: I was going to go ice-fishing, but I decided to come here instead.
Doug: Oh, that's just so kind.
The Brit Crew Vlog from the London Film and Comic-Con.
- Everybody assuming that calling the trip to the convention BED means it’s going to be an orgy.
- Welshy ignoring Masako X as soon as the latter compliments Rose.
- Film Brain singing "So What".
- The fun facts appearing throughout the vlog.
Fun Fact: Film Brain snores.
Fun Fact: This fight scene took 3 days to shoot and cost $80,000
Fun Fact: Panda is not acting.
Fun Fact: Film Brain spent the entire weekend being abused.
- The reason only Film Brain was invited to Kickassia.
Fun Fact: Film Brain owns naked pictures of Mike Michaud.
Film Brain suddenly being attracted to his camcorder.
"You're French, so you don't count as a person."
Masako X: Really? You really like Spoony that much? After 50 quid?
Film Brain: Well I do like Spoony and I do have more money than sense...but no.
- Welshy tries to tell twitter that Mathew wants everybody who recognizes him to shout "SYMBOLISM!"...and grab his behind.
Mathew: At least give me a reach around!
Mathew: I was joking!
: You're going to get, like, three handjobs.