- The episode "Stupid Cupid" gives us Nobuyuki's duplicate, which grabs Sakuya and charges through the streets bellowing that he is in love with her. And poor Sakuya is of course completely baffled.
- He actually does this to every woman he spots while running around to the point that while he's asking the newest lady to "be his" she tells him (understandably) that she's not available, only for her son to poke his head out and say.
- After an attack, Tenchi convinces Sakuya that Ayeka and Ryoko are Ghostbusters! It dosen't take long for her to become their biggest fan.
- The start of "Ryoko's Big Date" has Ryoko applying makeup to her face by the pound, so she ends up resembling The Joker. The initial sight of her has everyone recoiling in terror, and then laughing their heads off once they realize it's Ryoko and what she's done. Ayeka gets the most pleasure out of this; she's bawling her eyes out from laughing so hard!
- From the third episode, Long Distance Lunacy, Washu's system of keeping an eye on Tenchi gets corrupted, so by the time any information about Tenchi arrives it's hopelessly warped. One such message became "A hippo and a cow are about to push Tenchi over a cliff." The girls are immediately horrified, but Ayeka had this to ask:
Ayeka: Where did he find a hippo in Japan?!
- In one episode, the Monster of the Week is the spirit of a female pro wrestler, who constantly hits Amagasaki with wrestling moves ("Axe Bomber!", "German Suplex", "Drop Kick!"), sending Amagasaki hilariously flying off into the sky every time.
- Becomes a Crowning Moment of Awesome when he finally defeats her by countering her Lariat with one of his own...