Funny: Teen Beach Movie
- Can't Stop Singing. On so many levels.
- Before they start singing, a guy playing the ukulele walks past, starting the sequence. Once the song is over, he walks past again so Mack yells him away lest they have to sing again.
- Mack: No... We're talking in plot points!
- The very, very end of the movie: Tanner, Lela, Butchy, CheeChee, Seacat and Giggles suddenly find themselves in the "real" world and bump into a surfer. The surfer shows them an iPhone with a picture of Justin Bieber. The reaction of the 1960s characters is priceless.
- Mack's facial expressions are priceless; one of the best examples was the scene with Meant To Be.
- Mack in her biker gear is hilarious because you can tell how uncomfortable she is in it.
- After Tanner and Lela leave, Chee Chee and Seacat perform their own version of "Falling for Ya" and at the end, Seacat forgets to catch her.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.