- "Thug Story". That is all.
- The "Monologue Song." Whoulda thunk someone as sweet and innocent as Taylor Swift could be so sarcastic when she wanted to be? (You'd be extremely surprised.)
- Also counts as CMOA since she was the only SNL host to write their own monologue.
- The opening line from "Better Than Revenge" (and, to a lesser extent, the whole song):
"Now, go stand in the corner and think about what you did."
- The photocopier scene from "Ours".
- Taylor laying on the snark in "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together":
- The music video for "Shake It Off", which keeps Genre Shifting like she can't figure out what kind of music video she's making. At various points she is booty-shaking as a ballerina, doing a Lady Gaga homage, doing a Double Take at her backup dancers twerking, and finally falls on her butt trying to do a ballerina pose with a "I meant to do that" nod afterwards.
- She also drops her pompoms at one point. In another segment, she covers her head with a sheet and keeps twirling around. The whole music video seems to be aimed at making her seem like kind of an un-coordinated dork compared to the more skilled dancers in the video.
- Taylor's been a goldmine of Adorkable humor since she joined Tumblr, but undoubtedly the mother of 'em all was when she ascended a meme for them. Behold.
- And behold her appearance on the "Ew!" segment of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon ("n-n-n-no, my mom hasn't let me watch television since Miley Cyrus twerked"). Guess who would also go on to make an appearance?
- Some sick mind out there actually made an album's worth of Taylor Swift/Aphex Twin mashups.
- Her over-the-top music video for "Blank Space" takes how the media sees Taylor and turns her into Played for Laughs Ax-Crazy lover.
- Jersey Mike's Subs tweeted a photo with a sub with a blank space and Taylor's signature #13.
- Some of the code names in "Bad Blood" are this. "Mother-Chucker" and "Slay-Z", anyone?
- Also, Kendrick Lamar when he sings "Still all my life I got money and power. And you gotta live with the bad blood now."
- The great Spotify mixup of 2015. Someone decided to credit "I Knew You Were Trouble" to another artist.
- Another mix-up involving digital distribution resulted in her topping the Canadian iTunes charts with eight seconds of white noise. The upload itself was a glitch, but the sales were apparently the legitimate results of her fan base getting overly eager for new music, and the placeholder track even ended up outselling the actual singles released ahead of 1989.
- Taylor vs. The Spider
- All of the music video for Look What You Made Me Do, especially the ending.
Grammy!Taylor: I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative...
Everyone Else: Oh, SHUT UP!
- The middle eight of "Look What You Made Me Do" is narmy, but it still works.
"I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now / Why? / Oh, 'cause she's dead!"
- Who did Taylor dress up as on Halloween in 2016? Lady Deadpool!
- Taylor kicking Andy Samberg through a wall in her #TaylorSwiftNow promo video is already pretty funny, but it's even better if you watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine, where Samberg's character Jake was once detained at one of her concerts. Apparently, she's got a restraining order against him, too.
- "Gorgeous" has a pretty funny line in:
Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats. (sigh) Alone.
- "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things" is hilarious throughout, but especially the bridge:
- The first verse of "Stay Stay Stay" from Red, which is snarkily sung:
I'm pretty sure we almost broke up last nightI threw my phone across the room, at youI was expecting some dramatic turn away but you stayThis morning I said we should talk about it'Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolvedThat's when you came in wearing a football helmetAnd said okay let's talkAnd I said
- During a guest bit on SNL, Taylor appears out of the blue during Seth Rogen's monologue.
Rogen: Why did you come?
Taylor: You were getting really upset, and whenever a man shows emotion... I appear.