Funny: Taylor Swift
- "Thug Story". That is all.
- The "Monologue Song." Whoulda thunk someone as sweet and innocent as Taylor Swift could be so sarcastic when she wanted to be?
- The opening line from "Better Than Revenge" (and, to a lesser extent, the whole song):
"Now, go stand in the corner and think about what you did."
- The photocopier scene from "Ours".
- Taylor laying on the snark in "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together":
- The music video for "Shake It Off", which keeps Genre Shifting like she can't figure out what kind of music video she's making. At various points she is booty-shaking as a ballerina, doing a Lady Gaga homage, doing a Double Take at her backup dancers twerking, and finally falls on her butt trying to do a ballerina pose with a "I meant to do that" nod afterwards.
- She also drops her pompoms at one point. In another segment, she covers her head with a sheet and keeps twirling around. The whole music video seems to be aimed at making her seem like kind of an un-coordinated dork compared to the more skilled dancers in the video.
- Taylor's been a goldmine of Adorkable humor since she joined Tumblr, but undoubtedly the mother of 'em all was when she ascended a meme for them. Behold.
- Some sick mind out there actually made an album's worth of Taylor Swift/Aphex Twin mashups.
- Her over-the-top music video for "Blank Space" takes how the media sees Taylor and turns her into Played for Laughs Ax-Crazy lover.
- Jersey Mike's Subs tweeted a photo with a sub with a blank space and Taylor's signature #13.
- Some of the code names in "Bad Blood" are this. "Mother-Chucker" and "Slay-Z", anyone?