- Jude is very honored for having to fight with Rowen as he was known as Illbert the Conductor who defeated three armies in a single day that helped the foundation of Rashugal. After hearing him, Milla sulks to herself that he doesn't show that much honor fighting alongside the Lord of Spirits.
- It's explained that a person needs to make a contract with spirits to make incantations, which Milla doesn't need to. She says that she offers Mana to the spirits with her desires to make it work. This being it:
Milla: Get your act together and use your arte! And no back talk!
Teepo: That's not a contract!
Elize: That's a threat!
- The party members are divided into who likes cats or dogs (with Elize wanting to own a rappig). When asked what's her favorite animal, Milla says that it was obvious what animal she likes the most: humans.
- Milla's overall fascination with the human body. Sneezing and seeing mucus is just one way to impress her. With a happy expression, she says:
Milla: The human body is truly a cumbersome thing.
- Rowen being very skillful with sewing, learning it from his time in the military. Then you learn he didn't sew clothes...but comrades' lips when they babbled secrets to the enemy... Jude and Leia vow not to tell anybody about this.
- Many of the skits are thrown in purely for humor.
- First, during a visit to Hamil, Jude comments that it might be fun to yell really loud and listen to the echo. Alvin eggs him on, saying that he should do it while he's young, since it gets embarrassing at Alvin's age.
Alvin: Echo echo echo echo...
Alvin: Alvin Alvin Alvin Alvin...
Jude: And what you're doing now isn't embarrassing?
Alvin: A little a little a little a little...
- Alvin tells Jude that since Milla keeps using Bind on their enemies, she must be into bondage. Jude blows him off, having gotten used to Alvin's teasing. Cue Milla, who comments that "Some people can only experience true intimacy while bound and tied". Both the guys are stunned speechless. Turns out she got it from a book.
- The book in question? "Men and Women: Beneath the Sheets."
- In another skit, the group thanks Rowen for healing them. Noting his growing embarrassment at the praise, Milla instead pats him on the head. Jude comments that Rowen isn't a child, followed by this:
Rowen: Such a gentle touch. It brings back such comforting memories from my childhood. I'll continue to do my best!!
Jude: It's actually working!?!?
- A Rowen skit obtained after consuming Orange Soup has Rowen pointing out the intricacies in their meal while judging Alvin's lack of refinement. Milla remarks that she would love to try one of Rowen's dishes only for him to launch into a whole speech about his perfectionist nature demanding that he hand grow all of the ingredients, mix all of the seasonings personally and ends with him revealing that because of this, he's never actually cooked before.
- The "Secret of Bazongas" skit. Oh man, Jude gets trolled in this skit. Jude ask Alvin since he's curious about bazongas that Teepo's been talking. However, Alvin and Rowen (who overheard the conversation) decide to tease him:
Rowen: Then you'll never know bazongas. You have to want it, Jude. You have to need it.
Jude: Then, teach me about bazongas.
Rowen: I can barely hear you. You have to mean it.
Jude takes a deep breath as Alvin and Rowen moves out of the screen; enters Milla and Leia into the screen.
Leia: Whoa! Don't go shouting things like that!
Milla: Don't scold him, Leia. I read about this in a book. It's called "puberty". We're suppose to be understanding and supportive.
- Two sentences: "Come at me, bro!!" & "Teepo is officially stronger than Alvin!"
- If you don't consider Teepo a Scrappy, then pretty much everything he says can elicit a laugh.
- Milla gets very flustered that Jude loaded a lot of Mana to Muzet with direct-tethering. Muzet and Milla treat it the same as if Jude had been sleeping/making out/sex with Muzet, and Milla appears both scandalized and a little jealous:
Milla: I have you to thank for saving Jude.
Muzet: Not at all. Jude was quite a help to me. *starting to blush* Thanks to his direct-tethering with me, I was able to recharge much of my lost mana.
Milla: Jude! You direct-tethered with her?
Jude: Uh…yeah. Muzet asked me to. Was that bad?
Milla: *Embarrassed* “Bad”? It’s, uh…Direct-tethering is something a spirit and human do when, umm…
Muzet: Since we were together constantly, he was able to fill me with loads of mana.
Milla: *angry and jealous* I…I have no idea you were that kind of man. *leaves*
Jude: Milla ,wait! Why is she so angry?
Muzet: My, I can’t believe you’d ask me to explain that to you. Do you just want to hear me say it? Is that what you’re into?
Jude:Someone tell me what is going on with these spirits.
- To add fuel to the fire, Muzet's starts to blushing and say something that if she wants to do more.
- And then a later skit :
Jude: Regardless, it sure is good to have a great spirit on our side!
Muzet:Yes. And I would be most grateful if you would continue direct-tether with me.
Milla: *pissed* I knew it! You really are in that kind of relationship! *leaves again*
Jude: But..I…Why won’t anyone explain this to me?!
- Jude has some fun with Leia:
Leia: "Sooo? What happened? You have 10 Seconds to spill mister!"
Jude: (sigh) "Leia, do I re..."
Leia: "10, 9, 8..."
"Okay. OKAY. I get it. You went on an adventure and met a lot of pretty girls!
I get it. If you don't wanna tell me just say so."
- This Brick Joke:
Milla: "I'm surprised. Normally most trained people would panic in a combat situation."
Jude: "Oh yeah. When I was younger a friend of mine used to surprise me by screaming Sparring Time and attacking me. I'd always end up covered in bruises."
Milla: "Oh. I see."
Milla: "I'm sorry to bring up such painful memories."
Milla: "You were obviously bullied."
Jude: "No I wasn't!"
Milla: "That's what someone who's bullied would say."
Jude: "No. I wasn't bullied! (doubtful) At least... I don't think so."
Milla: "You are very skilled."
Leia: "Thanks! I was trained along with Jude."
Milla: "Oh? So this is the one you used to spar with Jude?"
Milla: "While your skill is impressive, I can't respect a bully."
Leia: "What? JUDE! What have you been telling people!?"
Jude: "Uh, Leia? Calm down."
- In Jude's storyline, there has been an outbreak of Incredibly Lame Puns. One of the funniest ones was when Rowen tries to hit on a lady with his punmanship after fighting Volt. He went too far with it though which results in everyone commenting that he must have gone nuts from the electricity attacks.
- Jude's not much better, unfortunately.
Leia: Jude, it's pretty faint, but I think there's a footprint on your face.
Jude: Huh. I did have a dream that Agria was repeatedly stomping my head.
Rowen: From the size and shape of that Footprint, it would seem that dream was no dream at all.
Leia: What is wrong with her?! Why would she do that?
Jude: Maybe she was trying to apologize? Saying we got off on the wrong foot?
Rowen: Oh dear. I'm going to chalk this one up to a concussion.
Leia: You don't know how close you came to getting another boot in your face.
- Jude actually seems to have quite the fondness for bad puns. He's responsible for the "barrel of fun" joke above and another one later during the Devil's Arms sidequest:
Jude: I guess the devils were in the details?
- "Don't compare my crowning glory to the tail of a cow!"