Funny: TV Tropes The Webcomic
- Most of the stuff Gabe does is simply to provide comedy, like when he builds a low-orbit satellite-based butter launcher:
- Gabe: "It launches butter from orbit! What other reason would I need?"
- Or the walnut railgun:
Gabe: "Using thousands of deadly supermagnets, it accelerates your nuts to point-four (that's .4) times the speed of light, ensuring maximum enjoyment of said nuts."
- Firing Axel to hit the giant robot was pretty funny.
- Axel, despite being The Stoic most of the time, gets a rare moment in December 23rd:
- Axel: "I'm not stupid, I'm not dumb, I'm not a jerk, or an ass, or asking for it. I'm point-blank blunt, and if someone asks me something, no matter how old they are, or how subjective it is, I'm gonna speak the truth. So, in answer to your question, Ere, yes, those pants do make your butt look big."
- The Ainaveltsac arc, despite having broken taboo, had plenty of funny moments. One such was Gabe's Genre-Savviness finally coming in handy—just in time for everyone to split up.
- Gabe: "Alright, guys, I think I know where we a-...where'd they go?!"
- Report bashing AT&T
- Report: "Zero bars...figures. 'Fastest-growing 4G-network', my ass."
- Ere's jovial skipping when she realizes she can beat up both Tsadilb and Axel at once.
- Yug's Munchhausen-esque navigation of the "Topsy-Turvy Castle". And befriending the Guard Armor.
- Retrope's face when she found the Vamp Slayer, which doubled as Nightmare Fuel.
- Gabe's fight against Repaer, in its entirety.
- Gabe: "Alright, there's a hot chick under there!"[Wind blows, revealing that Reaper's lack of undergarments]Gabe: "...And not much else, it would seem." *slasher smile* "Let's see how little..."
- Retrope's "boss fight" against "The Criminal", consisting of a dance-off.
- Gabe versus, well, any female monster:
- Gabe discovering the infamous "Ladies' Room", and his reaction.
- Gabe: "I now believe in God, and am convinced she's female. And hot. And perverted. And awesome."
- In a recent mini-arc, Gabe tricks Ere into dressing like Yoko, complete with gun and then snaps a few pictures. A loud offscreen "BLAM" appears at the beginning of the next page, and at the start of the next arc Gabe is shown holding a bloody rag to the side of his head.
- The Sticky Spoon Conundrum. The whole thing counts, but especially Ere's reaction.
- "I'm probably going to regret asking this, but why were you even carrying three cans of sardines?"
- Made even better by Kerrie's totally innocent expression.
- "May I please ask why you are wearing a shirt made of corn?"
- "It's a Crop Top."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.