- Nostalgia Chick managing to weaponize the Big Lipped Alligator Moment.
- AVGN escaping Chester A. Bum's angry hobo beatdown by throwing change at him.
- "Look out! MA-TI IS PACKING!"
- "Heart! Heart! Heart! Suck my big fat fucking HEART!!!"
- During Spoony's behind the scenes vlog, there's his account of Benzaie learning about sales tax while buying deodorant at Walmart. "There's this phantom charge that gets applied at the cash register? That's Bullshit!"
- The bit in Spoony's vlog where they imagine if he had tried to board the plane dressed as Dr. Insano. "Sir, step over here, please." "RACIAL PROFILING! IT'S BECAUSE I WEAR GOGGLES, ISN'T IT?!"
- When Nostalgia Chick and Goggles are fighting, and Spoony and Sage just take pictures.
"That is so hot!"
- Even the unused scenes, like the one where Linkara questions how Giant Robotic Donkey Kong Jesus Riding a Puff of Smoke can make footstep sounds if he's riding a puff of smoke, and the pillow duel between Bennet and Spoony, which ended with Coldguy collapsing in laughter.
Spoony: "Oh, I'm so horny!"
- "What are you, some kind of idiot?" "I'm not an idiot. I AM A MAN!"
- The opening. The Nostalgia Critic was walking along an open rooftop, singing an abridged version of "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning", which promptly ends with him exclaiming, very loudly, "FUCK ME!!" As the AVGN walks in.
- In the outtakes, Handsome Tom is apparently having trouble getting the right motivation for his response to Little Miss Gamer, so Rob tells him to think "asshole". The result?
Tom: Stay out of this, Little Miss Gamer, you bitch! (Everyone erupts in laughter)Doug: Whoa!Rob: We didn't say Hitler, Tom! Just asshole!
- The commentary mentions a Throw It In that was cut, with Ma-Ti saying "It is time" as he picks up the rocket launcher.
- Another outtake had 8-Bit Mickey, immediately after clotheslining Angry Joe, declare, "I'm 8-Bit Mickey, bitch!"
- The Running Gag of Joe's inability to fight anyone. First, he's unable to hurt Sean (and is floored in one hit), then Mickey clothes-lines him, and finally Critic simply shoots him.
- Linkara fighting MarzGurl despite being on the same side.
Linkara: I AM A MAN!MarzGurl: SO AM I!(Linkara looks confused)(MarzGurl punches him)