- Lance yanking off his helmet and cramming it onto Ilana's head, whilst holding his breath.
- A few minutes later, we have Lance, Ilana's, and Octus's first attempt at walking around in public, before they are 'educated' by The WC.
- The whole fake commercial Octus presented to Lance and Ilana.
"I don't know how to read!" (continues to make out)
- Lance running and Le Parkour-ing through the city to get to Ilana's bus, then slipping in through the window, where he sits next to her in an exaggeratedly casual fashion.
"So...The mall's over there?"
- The soldiers riding the escalator in the same episode.
- The names of the stores in MallOmega are understated, but side-splitting: Jerk Store, Ugly Baby, Chess Nerd, Bees, Art, Lid...
- Octus giving advice to Lance in the kitchen how to make up with Ilana, live prompted from Animal Friends. Perfect comedic timing!
- The way he says "Try" while moving his arm, because he saw it on TV.
- When the advice doesn't work (because Ilana and Lance just stare at each other instead of talk), Octus looks over to the TV.
"It didn't work, Elephanty."
- Octus later playing the Animal Friends theme song from Titan, broadcasting it for everyone to hear. Solomon's expression is priceless. And look at the General's pouty face!
- The conclusion of the Episode 3 climax:
Octus: (digs himself out of the rubble) Let's not do that ever again.
- There is also Octus' attempt to "smile" at the very end of that episode.
- Episode 4
"Good Foo Foo."
- Features a genuinely happy Lance on most scenes, including getting breakfast, showering, etc.
- Xishi complimenting Ilana's cooking in the middle of a fight.
- Episode 5
- "Nobody drink the milk, it expired yesterday!" Lo and behold, Ilana herself ends up drinking the milk at the end.
- Lance's Sassy Black Woman driving instructor is a non-stop CMOF.
- Lance's picture on his driver's license. Awkward doesn't even begin to describe it. Poor guy can't crank a smile to save his life (sans episode four, that is).
- Octus' pure child-like joy at eating ice sticks.
- He and Lance were making a model car out of popsicle sticks. When the rival racer destroyed it, Octus revealed he had a holographic model the whole time. When Lance asked why he didn't show it sooner, Octus' answer was priceless.
- Episode 7
"Mom? Can you come and get me? It's weird in here!"
- Octus' interaction with Meat the Jock. Those two could have a comedy routine.
- The scene where Octus just casually holds up a jar contining the Monster of the Week to Meat's cell phone (which causes the monster pain) and the pulling it away again as an oblivious Meat continues with the conversation.
- The conversation itself is just as brilliant.
- Episode 9
- After the Mutraddi they sent fails to do any damage of significance to the Titan, Modula tells the henchman who recommended it that it's fine, and they made a mistake, and the minion is relieved and says it was a simple one. Modula then quickly kills him on the spot.
- Episode 10
- Octus' face during the dance scene where Kimmy attempts to "Booty Quake" her way into getting him to do her homework for her. And his reaction.
- Episode 12: "What just happened?" Cue Meat looking back and forth at the real Jason and Chameleon Jason after the fight with Lance, looking very confused. "You just got your butt whooped!"
- Episode 15
Stevens: Heeeey, wassup!
- "Use some of that slang the young hooligans are so fond of!"
General Steel: Wazzaaaap!
Group of other army men: WAZZUUUUUUUUUUP!!
- "General, sir... they ALL look suspicious."
- It's even funnier when the Fridge Logic sets in and you realize that Private Stevens can't be more than a few years out of high school himself.
- Episode 19
Ilana: (in a muttered voice while moving the bread of the sandwich up and down) Oh, I'll have the chicken Ilana. (regular voice) Here. Eat.
- "THE HAMMER!"
- Lance's incredulity concerning military-related information being publicly available on the internet.
- Ilana's short talking sandwich bit.
- Episode 20: Lance getting a pilot to eject himself by just going next to him.
Lance: (knocks on glass and points thumb upward)
Pilot: (gives OK and ejects)