Funny: Surf Ninjas
- Surf Ninjas is mostly a classic example of So Bad, It's Good, but it does have some moments of intentional comedy. Near the beginning of the movie, a great spiritual leader, the Baba Ram, is coming to their high school. The school administration asks one of the main characters, an ethnic Asian teenager who is, nevertheless, a stereotypical American Surfer Dude, to put on a presentation to greet the Baba Ram in the "traditional" manner. Having no idea what to do, he comes up with this, much to the dismay of the adults in the audience.
- At the end of the movie, it turns out that the Baba Ram came from the same tiny kingdom that the main characters end up saving. He's decided that the entire thing was hilarious and sings along with them during the credits.
- "Kwantsu, Dudes!... They love this word. It must mean like, free beer or something!"
- Don't forget now. "...As we all know, money can't buy knives."
- Adam and Johnny both stand in shock and fear as Zatch approaches. "Ummm Dad, remember the guy you said that would come if we didn't eat our vegetables, he's here!"
- Johnny and Iggy have the best lines.
Johnny: Ro-May, you know what would be really great. Is if you'd run like a mother and get Winky the One-Eyed black belt!
Iggy: All right, kids, come in here and clean up yer bloody room! I know best, 'cuz after all I'm 37, and don't make me beat you with leg of mine that no longer works 'cuz I'll do it!
- Earlier with Iggy...
Johnny: While in Patusan, guests of The Revolution stay at the Mecrob Hilton.Iggy: That's the Mecrob Hilton. Serving strange things and shells since 1207.
- In the end a remaining bad guy is crawling up stairs of the temple. "Newsflash: Your Side Lost!"
- What makes it funnier is that it's not the first time he fell. He fell down two times, two times which Johnny had thrown him down. All three times we see how much of a long drop it is and the third time, the mook did it himself because he didn't want to fight Johnny again after the war was over.
- Just about all of Rob Schneider's lines. Particularly when he starts believing he has a supernatural ability based on him saying "What if?"
- "What if I lose this power?" and after a short pause "Oh my god I lost it!" It's funny in context.
- "What if I could control the outcome of this fight?"
- "Money can't buy knives."
- "What if I said I'm sorry?!"