- "Give me 5 minutes!"
- The parody of the Spidey-MJ upside-down kiss is just plain brilliant. The ladder on which Dragonfly stands suddenly lowers enough to turn a kiss into something else.
- "We have students who can walk through walls. We have students who think they can walk through walls."
- "JESUS CHRIST!!" "Amen."
- The snail apparently humping Rick's shoe.
Lou Landers: "Of course, I've never married"Jill Johnson: (offering a piece of cake) "Fruitcake?".Lou Landers: "Nope, just never found the right woman"
- "This is, healthy cough blood."
- "TAKE IT OUT WITH ANOTHER PIECE OF GLASS!"
- Hourglass: "Titanium blades. They cut through diamonds."
Dragonfly: "I'm not wearing any diamonds!"
- Dragonfly then dramatically leaps into the air to dodge the blades...only to get promptly hit by all three.
- Rick showing off his costume for the first time, only to quickly realize he didn't include any air holes or a way to see.
- Seeing Brent Spiner shriek like a little girl...literally.
- Whatever you do, don't use flash photography on the genetically engineered animals, otherwise they'll burst into flames.
- Deleted scenes from the Dragonfly beginning his crime-fighting career saving a couple, beating up bad guys, and helping a guy get ketchup out of the bottle.
- Priest: "We are gathered today to say goodbye to Lucille Adams."
- Rick and Landers' increasingly outlandish explanations for their injuries. Culminating in this little exchange:
Landers: And you have a cut on your lip.Rick: My... crack pipe broke.
- What does Rick do when one of Hourglass's bombs ends up on his crotch? He turns to Jill and says "I need you to yank this off!"
- "Oh, FUCK!"
- "This just in, Tom Cruise is dead."
- Despite going through depression, Rick's Beard of Sorrow is actually fake.