Funny: Sunset Beach
- Two words. Turkey. Baster.
- The time when Maria had drawn a picture of Ben and everyone agreed that it was hauntingly true to life and really captured his soul. When we see the actual painting it fails to live up to hype and a text blob appears saying: "Yeah we know it doesn't look much like him. Just go with it."
- Annie catches what appears to be Olivia prowling the property with a gun in hand. Annie demands to know what she's doing there, and "Olivia" turns around — revealing Eddie in full drag! Aaand cut to titles. If Eddie had replaced Lesley-Anne in the credits and pulled the same "come hither" face, this would've been perfect.
- For added humour, Eddie is very clearly wearing one of Lesley-Anne's actual wigs.
- Pretty much every single fantasy/dream sequence.
- The exaggerated portrayals of everyone in Annie's eyes: Annie's talk show graphic reads "Will Do Anything For Money", Caitlin is a moronic valley girl, Gregory is a literal Devil's Advocate, Cole/A.J. are Leisure Suit Larry slimeballs, and Olivia laughs maniacally while holding a puppy and dressed as Cruella de Vil.
- The one that takes the cake, though, is when Annie has a nightmare beginning with her and Gregory in bed. Suddenly, a naked Olivia pops up from the sheets to start spilling Annie's secrets, and—as familiar names are registered—more naked people (Cole, Caitlin, and AJ) pop up from the bed.
- AJ then requests to have a private conversation with Olivia - in Annie's fantasy. D'oh.
- Another golden gem is Sara's fantasy that parodies the opening credits to Friends.
- Or when Annie fantasises about what would happen if she gave Olivia a love potion.
- Cole overhears Annie talking to herself.
Cole: I can't believe it. Caitlin's right, she does talk out loud to herself. She really is crazy. Wait a minute. Why am I talking out loud to myself?
- Baby Trey and the family dog having a Look Who's Talking style conversation at Christmas, summarizing everything that's happened thus far in the season. The dog wishes he belonged to a more normal family, "like that dog from 7th Heaven".
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.