If you have Nash to play as Sierra during "Neclord's End" play, he will deliver this line:
Nash: It's been a while, eh, Neclord. It's me, 'Old Hag Sierra' - I'm arrogant, never keep promises and suck people's blood at any chance.
- The Theater minigame is a goldmine for these, but try to get the in-game's worst actress into the most dangerous role...it's enough to make you want a silly laugh track.
(with an apple over her head to be shot
by William Tell) "What did I do to deserve this?"
- If you choose an archer character whose skills are not the best, her comment will be justified...
- Also, Geddoe narrating the heart-wrenching ending to the story of The Little Match Girl:
- And hell, when Geddoe is put as the Narrator at Neclord's End, he'll snap and rant in the end, "Ya know, I don't care if you say 'It's for the Castle!'. I'm never narrating again!!"
- Also, putting Fred Maxmillian in any plays... Watch as his Large Ham, No Indoor Voice and his inability to refer himself as the role he's playing just makes things more bloody hilarious.
- Or putting Landis in any role. As Nadir noted, 'Any roles he's in will make the story into a horror story', and just watch as his "Yuh huh huh" make even the most dramatic scene hilariously bad.
- Or Hallac, the fearsome warrior of the Nameless Lands, whose stage fright is to such a degree that almost all of his dialogue onstage consists of, "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Chris can be very successful in any role with no dialogue. Narrating and lead roles, not so much.
Chris:Uh... Once there was... a sheepherder... Uh, the boy was a big fibber...
- Elder Viki has the description "Absolutely not! She must not be allowed to perform!" It is quite serious
Viki: Who are you? Where am I?