Funny / Street Fighter Alpha
- Guy's exchange with Bison in the Western versions of Alpha 2. It's made hilarious by the fact that a person as straight-laced as him delivers a line like this:
Bison: "Bushin style ninjas are no match for Shadaloo soldiers."
Guy: "I've fought your soldiers. Now I've come for you."
Bison: "My soldiers are skilled, but I am supreme."
- Bison vs. Ryu circa Alpha 2;
Bison: "You're an impressive street fighter Ryu. With my guidance you could be unequaled."
Ryu: "Who the hell are you?"
Bison: "I am your lord and master. You will give me your respect."
Ryu: "I'll give you something - but it's not respect."
- Zangief's ending in Alpha 3. How does he stop the Big Bad's Psycho Drive (which is also a Kill Sat)? By piledriving E. Honda into it repeatedly.
- Birdie is either a brainless thug or a Genius Bruiser. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
Birdie: "Make me an offer."
Bison: "I'll offer to destroy you."
Birdie: "Make me a better offer."
- "If such strong fighters truly exist... they must be in one of those buildings over there."
- In his Alpha 3 ending, his attempt to obtain Bison's power consists of walking directly into his power reactor. It doesn't end well.
- In Dan's ending, he teaches Blanka how to roll.
- Karin's butler will come to the aid of anyone, even if they're escaped criminals or the incarnation of pure evil.