Funny / Stephanie McMahon
- Has gotten a few in, as a nigh-unflappable heel with a habit of trolling the crowd and the wrestlers alike, a la her husband.
- Pretty much every interaction she's ever had with Chris Jericho - she may not get many funny lines herself, but her reactions to his lines are priceless.
- From her backstage segment with Rusev and Lana on the November 10, 2014, came perhaps the absolute greatest Trolling Creator moment in pro wrestling history:
"There are no such things as politics in WWE."
- Her Survivor Series 2014 Villainous Breakdown post-match. Amazing.
- Like her or loathe her, you have to admit her comeback to the Chicago crowd when they started chanting for CM Punk was pretty good.
- Steph and Hunter doing Lip Sync Battle on The Tonight Show was always going to be fun. Steph and Hunter doing "How Far I'll Go" from Moana? Comedy gold.