Funny: Starlight Over Detrot
- Telly waking Hardy up via phone feedback
- Telly: "You awake now?"
Hardy: "Yes, and thanks for that, you vile harridan."
- The various ways ponies descriptions of the sort of bodily harm Chief Iris Jade wants to inflict on Hardy
- Telly: "You've got about forty-five minuted before the chief said she's going to call broadside over at PACT to send a team to retrieve your cutie mark. She made no mention of the rest of you."
- Taxi trying to act uninterested in whatever is bothering Hardy the first morning - and failing miserably.
- Taxi: "You don't want to talk about it, then it no skin off my nose." *beat* "Okay, I lied. What's in your head? Come on, Hardy...Tellmetellmetellme!"
- The various ways the file cloud can malfunction, including spitting out reports from the future.
- Telly calling dibs on Hardy's hat before he heads off to meet the chief in Chapter 2.
- Hardy explaining what happened to the drug lab.
- Scarlet: "What happened to the drug lab?"
Hardy: "The school ate it."
- Dr. Pickle on seeing Hardy after a fight: "Good heavens! did you get *really* over-eager with a cricket bat?!"
- Pretty much everything that Slip Stitch does is made of hilarity, including and not limited to his autopsy reports. It certainly befits the suspected grandson of the Element of Laughter.