- Pretty much anytime Scorch opens his mouth. In example, when they spot a gigantic Lucrehulk-class core ship:
Fixer: There's the core ship, sir!
- Sev and Scorch's bouts of Snark-to-Snark Combat.
- When you shoot the jet-pack looking thing that the Trandoshan commandos wear on their backs, they'll go up into the air, and die when they hit the ceiling, walls, or floor. Even funnier when Scorch says "Hey! I didn't know Trandoshans could fly!" or sometimes "Wheeeeee!"
- Half the stuff Scorch says really.
Scorch: So why don't we just fly outta here?
Ship AI: Engines Offline.
Scorch: *sigh* Figures.
Sev: See, that's what I'm talking about. It's a power generator. In the middle of a tree. Strange.
Scorch: Sev, when this is over, I'm gonna make sure you get some serious R&R.
Sev: And the Wookiees could use it to get an edge on the slavers.
Scorch: Yeah! Wookiee life-debts for everyone!
Scorch, watching Boss act irresponsibly: Your behavior frightens and confuses me, sir.
- This exchange on an elevator, out of nowhere:
Advisor Get to it then!
Scorch Why aren't we moving?
Boss Sev, the button.
Sev Oh, sorry sir.
- Upon finding the Grenade Launcher attachment;
- In Kachirho City market square, there is a store with a holographic sign in Aurebesh that reads "HUGS". Likely owned by a Wookiee, too.
- Throughout the game, Scorch and Sev keep a kill-count between each other. Then nearing the end of the final mission, in the middle of a firefight:
Sev: Damn, I don't believe it!Scorch: What? What is it, Sev?Sev: I've lost count of all my kills!