- Hitting the wrong code on the turbolift controls will take you on a whirlwind tour of what Q thinks is fun. Like the party deck on deck eleven. Complete with pretty girls in little bikinis and fruity drinks with umbrellas!
Q: Why? Because I can! Nya ha ha ha ha ha hah!
- Kicking Q in the "unmentionables". What else can you say?
- Though punching him in the nose is funny too.
- Q's reaction to Biraka's smooch on the head.
Q: He kissed me!
- Some of Q's reactions to you/Qaylan using your tricorder on the Borg who tried to take over the bridge instead of killing it, thus getting yourself and the crew killed.
"Excuse me, am I mistaken? But isn't there a Borg on the bridge trying to control the ship! What are you going to do (hits you on head with the tricorder) Scan it to death!?"
- After Q brings Quint back.
Quint: Where am I? What's going on? Wait...I don't think I want to know.
- Q and Targus are pretty good together, too.
Targus: You could have waited 'till I sat down!
- Dr. Quint gets a good (if very dark) line in near the beginning.
Quint: Death in battle; if he were a Klingon, he'd be ecstatic.
- Q even gets the chance to give The McCoy line.
- If you're really lucky/unlucky, you get the chance to kill Q.
Q: Oh great. Now I'm dead!
- Q points out Qaylan Sr.'s less honorable traits.
Q: Oh and by the way, your father cheats.
- Q sarcastically describing the uses of the tricorder after another failure.