- From the pilot, Entree tries to find something Peri’s good at, so he tries house painting, but ends up burning the house down somehow.
- Two Legs Joe: You better hope you guys are good at RUNNING!
- Later Peri tries fixing Joe’s house with his new talent, bowling. Aimlessly wrecking the construction equipment and buckets of paint and nails actually works, but the building catches fire again for no reason.
- Chet’s instructional video on bowling.
Chet: *tries bowling but only knocks down one pin* For the love of-!
- When the Pineons arrive, they accidentally say the wrong thing.
Pineon Leader: ...from now on, you shall worship us like dogs!They throw bones at them.
- Peri retrieves his bowling ball from the volcano with an epic leap to the sky with dramatic lightning in the background, only for his silhouette to crumble to ashes in the light of the moon with the words "Ow! Hot.."
- "Strike!" "Uh, technically it was a spare."
- The Knowing is Growing short at the end of Nightmare On Condemned Street
Entrče: HE'S DOING JAZZ HANDS, FUZZY!! JAZZ HANDS!!!Smarty Smarts: RAZZMATAZZ!
- In "Stomach On Strike":
- Joe: GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T STOMP YOU!Peri: (thinking) Come on brain, don't fail me now... (speaking) Because we haven't done anything yet?Joe: Oh yeah. AND YOU? *puts foot over Entree*Entree: (thinking) Come on brain, don't fail me now... That number has been disconnected. beep. (speaking) Because that number has been disconnected? Beep?*cut to Entree with a flattened head*
- In "Pork Chop", Entree tries to get respect by fighting Tentacle Bob.
Peri: But no one's ever fought Tentacle Bob and lived!
'Entree: I'll just poke him in the eyes with my poking stick.
Peri: But Tentacle Bob doesn't have eyes-only tentacles!
Entree: Joke's on him. I don't have a stick.