* Eyes randomly taking a packet of dried sardines out of his pocket.
--> '''Eyes:''' There are those kinds of days, too.
--> '''Kousuke:''' ''(thinking) ... Just what kind of days are "those days"?!''
* In chapter 39 (Yen Press translation):
--> '''Hiyono:''' Right now, Narumi-san is being held in music room number 6 on the 5th floor of wing C. (...)
--> '''Kousuke:''' ... Little Lady... How do you know that?
--> '''Hiyono:''' Fufufu... I figured this would happen, so I put a tracking device on Narumi-san...
--> '''Kousuke, Ryouko and Rio:''' ''([[BeatPanel stare at her with a random background of cute fishies]])''
--> '''Hiyono:''' ''(coughs) I mean! Call it the [[ThePowerOfLove the sixth sense of a girl in love]].''
* The kitty ears.
* Ayumu, upon being asked what's the name of "that cute girl with the braids", honestly, seriously thinks about it for 3 panels before admitting, completely deadpan, "'''I forgot.'''"
* Many of the manga 4-koma (bonus 4-panel gags). Especially Kanone and Eyes throwing knives.
** Particularly the one explaining why Kousuke is continued wearing his glasses even after the lenses broke. He was about to leave them aside, when:
--->'''Rio:''' You absolutely cannot do that!
--->'''Ryouko''': That's right!!
--->'''Rio:''' If you're not "blockhead four-eyes Kousuke," then you're no Kousuke of mine!
* In ''Alive'', Kiyotaka is the FASTEST FROG IN THE WOOOOOOOORLD. And green is beautiful.
** And anything Imari does, really, especially when she takes the nunchuks out.
* Whenever Kannone isn't busy being an absolute badass, he tends to be side-splittingly hilarious.