Despite being the earliest dark and serious
take on the Sonic series, Sat AM
does have its moments of comedy.
- Ro-Becca. The whole flippin' episode. Words cannot describe it. But some of the greatest examples include:
- Sonic and Rotor knocking down the door that Antoine was standing behind, causing him to be Squashed Flat.
- Antoine out in the rain, complaining about how it has been a terrible day for him, and then yelling, "WHAT ELSE COULD HAPPEN???" Only to be struck by lightning immediately afterwards, and then shooting up in the air, wailing like a dying cat. He then lands right in Ro-Becca's arms.
- Ro-Becca giving Antoine a massage. Made especially hilarious by how wrong it looks...
- In one of the Season 1 episodes, Rotor claims that he is working on a big project...but by the end of the episode, we find out that he was only screwing in a lightbulb.
- Tails' Potty Emergency in the pilot episode, Head or Tails. Seeing him shaking up and down having to pee really badly is both funny and adorable at the same time.
- "Spyhog": Snively tortures Antoine by making escargot... with... ''MARGARINE!''
- Robotnik gets one when Sonic pretends to "surrender" in episode 15. After Sonic explains that he can't take the stress anymore, Robotnik gives this gem: "Oh please. Something's rotten in Topeka...wherever that is."
- Naugus morphing Robotnik's head in The Void. Made all the more funnier with Snively laughing about it and the fact that Jim Cummings did all of the animal sounds made by Robotnik.
- Listen to Sonic's "love" poem to Sally in "Warp Sonic".