Funny: Sonic F
- Eggman and Sonic going through a list of all of the stuff Eggman's done to try and beat Sonic.
- The WMG moment.
Sonic: Curse you Warner Music Grooooooup!
- Sonic's "Kids don't try this at home" speech.
Sonic: Kids, there's nothing cooler then doing stupid stunts for someone you like, but if someone tries to tell you to ghostride the whip, that's no good! It's your body, no one has the right to tell you to stand on a Formula 1 racecar if you don't want too! So what do you do? First, you say no, then you stick your friend in the middle of a busy highway and get out of there!
- Sonic and Chris' first conversation.
Sonic: Thought I lost my rings there for a second..Chris: Wow, you can talk huh? Do you have a name?Sonic: It's Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog! Come on, everyone knows that, where were you in the 90s?Chris: I had a Super Nintendo.[Beat]Sonic: I hate you so much right now...
- The news report about Sonic.
Cop: I swear he came out of nowhere! I haven't been this confused since I watched Lost!Mustache Guy: At first I thought I was drunk, but then I realized that all the women still had their clothes on!Scientist: I have a monkey on my face.
- "Curses! You know garage doors are my one weakness!"
- Tails' paper airplanes taking out an entire government facility.
- Sonic outright refusal to do the Over 9000! meme.
- Tails trying to figure out where they came from with math.
- Eggman's slot machine, coming out with E-23 twice and Metal Man.
- The idea of Sonic watching Jersey Shore reruns.
- Amy's Epic Fail at stopping E-23, then thinking back on her lackluster life.
- Sonic stealing the spotlight whilst using his taunts from SSBB.
- COMPLETELY. ORIGINAL. CONCEPT.
- The President and everything he says.
- Amy's Stalker Sense.
- Chris hanging onto Eggman's portable ship.
- Stewart and how completely creepy he is.
- How easy Knuckles is duped.
- "IS THAT A TAILS DOLL?! WHAT'S A KID LIKE YOU DOING WITH A DEMONIC FORCE LIKE THIS?!"
- "Strapping a squirrel to a rocket does not qualify as science."
- Amy's response to Sonic's indifference.
Amy: Ugh! You're so mean! One day I'll forget all about you and find someone who treats me better!Sonic: I think we both know that's not going to happen.Amy: I hate it when you're right.
- Sonic's outright snarking at Knuckles, followed by their fight.
- Sonic singing the SATAM theme after breaking the legs of Eggman's robot.
- Most of the things that comes out of E -51's speaker, which flip-flop between stuff friendly teachers say and stuff mindless drones say to promote their masters.
- Mrs Thorndyke's Lethal Chef tendencies and all around Jerkass attitude. Also filling up 27 closets somehow.
- Stewart's Crack Pairing with his painting.
- Uncle Sam being Johnny Gioelli, along with his Small Name, Big Ego.
- Tanaka's ventriloquism excuse.
- "My god. I can think. I am free. Now you will pay for your hubris, fox child."
- The exchange between Eggman and Amy at the end.
Eggman: Hahahaha! Later, suckers! I'm taking my single Chaos Emerald back to base. My one Chaos Emerald! Uno Emeraldo!*beat*Amy: Now he has both Chaos Emeralds!Eggman: ...No, I don't!Amy: Now we don't have any emeralds because Eggman has both!Eggman: What is wrong with you?!
- The Batman Cold Open, where one of the guards act like he's playing Yu-Gi-Oh!, while the other yells at him they're playing Rummy. Then the third tells them to keep it quiet, since they're cutting into his "ignoring the monitors time".
- When Rouge first "finds" the Chaos Emerald.
GUN Officer: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!
- When Topaz breaks out the cuffs for Rogue, she snarks back with this little gem.
Topaz: Wha...?Rouge: It's alright, I'm not here to judge! Although I'd prefer you at least treat me to dinner first.
- The ENTIRETY of Rouge and the GUN's infiltration of Eggman's Fortress! Some notable moments include-
Topaz: Hold on, this is WAY too convenient! I've read the reports; there's no way he'd leave such a valuable object unguarded like-(Robot claw shoots out, grabbing Topaz)Topaz: THIIIISS!!!
- When Rouge and Topaz find the room holding the Chaos Emerald, Topaz has a beautiful case of Tempting Fate:
Eggman: *Snore...* N-no, don't destroy the shell...!("Birthday Cake" starts blaring, causing Eggman to jump up in fright, and fall out of his chair)Eggman: Grr... I thought I told those nincom-bots "No more late-night house parties!!" I swear, if I catch Bocoe hitting on the washing machine again-!
- Rouge tries to destroy the bot holding Topaz with a spinning divekick - only to be deafened when the bot plays "Birthday Cake" as a friggin' Brown Note!
- Eggman snoozing at his control panel, only for "Birthday Cake" to wake him up;
Eggman: Wait... I know that sin against good taste! Someone must be trying to steal my emerald!!(Eggman flicks on PA)Eggman: Attention! All available troops report to the Vault Room!(Eggman walks out of room)Eggman: If you need me, I'll be downing a small country's worth of Aspirin!Topaz: It stopped playing the music! I think the worst of it is over-Topaz: Karma's a b*tch, DEAL WITH IT!!!
- Then, when Eggman realizes it's his alarm;
(After a robot's missed rocket exposes the Engine Room the GUN was searching for in the first place)Topaz: Look, the Engine Room!Rouge: Told you I could find it.Topaz: Not really the time!!
- Rouge's subsequent battle with the robots, while certainly awesome, leads to a boatload of genius Casual Danger Dialog between her and Topaz.
Rouge: NO!! Hang on baby, Mama's coming-!
- When another rocket hits the container of the Chaos Emerald
Topaz: Wait, you could've slipped that off THE WHOLE TIME?!Topaz: It was a BOMB!!
- And finally, when Rouge decides to take out the boombox-bot with the bomb bracelet the GUN attached to her at the start of the mission
Eggman: I swear... When I catch that intruder, I'm gonna take them by the neck AND-!(Rouge flies in front of Eggman, making him jump into a wall)Rouge: Excuse me!Eggman: OOPS!! Ah-heh, pardon me, ma'am! (Double Take at Rouge flying off) Huh? Wait... (Double Take at robot about to explode) Wha-?!(Robot explodes, frying Eggman)
- When Eggman finally gets down to the Vault Room-
Topaz: Thanks, Batgirl. Really... I owe you one.Rouge: Don't be silly! You Owe Me several! You can start by buying me some real jewelry, and not the explode-y kind.Topaz: Grrr...!!!
- Finally, after Rouge and Topaz's Great Escape:
- From the 2013 April Fools joke:
Tails: Cheer up, Sonic. After all, I get the feeling that someday, you'll learn what it's like to get impaled in the back too.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.