The ENTIRETY of Rouge and the GUN's infiltration of Eggman's Fortress! Some notable moments include-
- When Rouge and Topaz find the room holding the Chaos Emerald, Topaz has a beautiful case of Tempting Fate:
Topaz: Hold on, this is WAY too convenient! I've read the reports; there's no way he'd leave such a valuable object unguarded like-
(Robot claw shoots out, grabbing Topaz)
- Rouge tries to destroy the bot holding Topaz with a spinning divekick - only to be deafened when the bot plays "Birthday Cake" as a friggin' Brown Note!
- Eggman snoozing at his control panel, only for "Birthday Cake" to wake him up;
("Birthday Cake" starts blaring, causing Eggman to jump up in fright, and fall out of his chair)
Eggman: Wait... I know that sin against good taste! Someone must be trying to steal my emerald!!
(Eggman flicks on PA)
Eggman: Attention! All available troops report to the Vault Room!
(Eggman walks out of room)
Eggman: If you need me, I'll be downing a small country's worth of Aspirin!
Topaz: Look, the Engine Room!
Topaz: Not really the time!!
- When another rocket hits the container of the Chaos Emerald
Topaz: It was a BOMB!!
- When Eggman finally gets down to the Vault Room-
(Rouge flies in front of Eggman, making him jump into a wall)
Rouge: Excuse me!
(Robot explodes, frying Eggman)