Funny / Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers
- When Angela decides to kill the Texan truck driver, she gives a little sigh of exasperation (as the woman has managed to push pretty much all of her buttons at once) right before she kills her.
- "Let this be a lesson to you. Say no to drugs." Said right before lighting a drug addict on fire.
- When the counselors are giving the campers a round of Horror Bowls (you know, peeled grapes are 'eyeballs', pasta are 'guts', etc. etc.) Angela's bowl? Dead teenager's brains.
- Made better by the Sincerity Mode ("Angela, what's really in there?" "Dead teenager's brains.") and the utterly deadpan way in which Angela says it.
- "What are you looking for, a gun?" "No. A drill."