* #4 of Dan Slott's run is essentially a constant stream of these, as Jen represents Franchise/SpiderMan in court against J. Jonah Jameson for libel.
** Jen's really bad "Spider-Signal".
*** Dan Slott remembered this and it makes a return in ''ComicBook/SuperiorSpiderMan'' as a BrickJoke, this time with a LampshadeHanging of how stupid it is.
** Spidey [[http://i.imgur.com/mVjXV9D.jpg?1 claims that 3J hates him because he's black]] - [[JustJokingJustification and then says he's just kidding]], [[ActuallyPrettyFunny cracking up the entire courtroom]], including the judge (though he calls for order anyway).
*** J. Jonah Jameson insists that [[BlackBestFriend "Some of my best friends are black!"]]... which is actually true when you consider Robbie Robertson.
** Spidey and Jen team-up to smack the Scorpion around.
--> '''She-Hulk:''' You crash in [the courtroom] now and Jameson gets a mistrial. Stay out here, and he'll lose hundreds of millions of dollars.\\
'''Spider-Man''': Y'know, for all my years in the longjohn game... ...That's the first time I've ''ever'' seen someone argue their way out of a fight. Say, where can I get one a' them law degrees?\\
'''Jen''': Oh, stop!
** ...but despite Jen's mad skillz, ''"Peter Parker"'' gets caught up in the lawsuit. But Spidey has a novel offer for settling out of court:
--->'''Pug''': Our client is willing to drop ''all'' monetary damages ''and'' forgo any future claims... ...on ''one'' condition.\\
'''3J's Lawyer''': Okay, let's hear it.\\
'''Pug''': Both Jameson and Parker have to hand out public apologies for one ''entire'' business day.\\
'''Spider-Man''': ''[[CoolAndUnusualPunishment While dressed in chicken suits!]]''
* Constrictor is trying to sue Hercules for damages after a particularly bad beatdown he suffered. His lawyer takes his case to GLK&H to formalize it, and just she and Mallory Book excuse themselves to talk in particular about the case, Constrictor has the bad idea of taunting Hercules. Naturally, this riles Herc up and he beats up Constrictor ''more''. Let us note that Constrictor had lost a tooth and had his head in a cast.
** And when Constrictor decides to settle it out of court after a change of heart, Hercules congratulates him with a pat on the back... Which puts him in a ''full body cast'' and ends up costing him the case.
* Jen trying to talk John Jameson into having sex with her while she's in She-Hulk form:
-->'''Jen''': And if things get too... you know, just use the safe word.
-->'''John''': No kidding. I've got a few more "safe words," like "Ow!" and "Dear God!" and "Crushed pelvis."
* Titania interrupts Shulkie and John Jameson after she has gotten the Jupiter Suit from Mr. Fantastic to deal with her increased power level. It ends badly for Titania, who is sent flying with a single punch and three panels of Shulkie and John commenting on how far she's flying.
** Also helped by John asking if the suit's working. The answer? "It's working just fine."
* During a fight with Wendigo Jen and Wolverine use the FastballSpecial, the first time she's ever performed it herself. [[http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108623/2875134-fastball_special.jpg Jen makes an observation that leads to a rather uncomfortable moment between the two.]]
-->'''Jen''': Got a firm li'l butt there. You must work out.
-->'''Wolverine''': First rule about the "Fastball Special"...you don't talk about the "Fastball Special."