- Disney Channel's watching YOU.
Miley: Can you lose your virginity from a tampon?
- Also from that video:
Miley: Who pressed no? Probably Demi Lovato. Skank.
Mandy: We are so fapping right now.
- And more:
- For the next five minutes, lesbian. On your screen.
- His "Teenage Dream" parody type thing in Teenage Dream with Herpes
- Now, don't shit on the carpet! That's where I shit.
- The into to this.
- Oh, I wish I could suck his dick.
- The beginning of "OVERLY ATTACHED GIRLFRIEND in REAL LIFE!"... Poor Shane.
Shane: Wow. Good thing she lives far away.*cue scary music and OAG popping in the background*
- The Queen character Shane spontaneously creates in his Diamond Play Button is unboxing is hilariously egotistical, eccentric, and rude, and clearly not in any position to be holding said mindsets. Garrett and Ryland come to dread the Queen's emergence, which makes it all the funnier.
Queen Shane: YOU'RE LUCKY I'M TRASH! *slurps soda directly off box**
- When soda is spilled on the box and nobody has something to wipe it up:
Queen: To my cohck.
- The Queen's pronunciation of "book" and "neighborhood" puts emphasis on the double "o", making it sound like a bad attempt at a snobbish accent.
- The sharp gasps the Queen makes after every outrageous remark.
- Ryland is confused in whether or not he is Queen Shane's boyfriend or assistant. The Queen says he is an assistant...
- When touring the new office, the Queen apparently uses the bathroom to get clean from the "nice" comments on YouTube. Garrett suggests the Queen actually means sweat, and the Queen continues.
Queen: All the nice comments I get about my bo-dy!